Explosion at Brussels Airport (Update: also at Molenbeek metro station) 34 dead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:34:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Explosion at Brussels Airport (Update: also at Molenbeek metro station) 34 dead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Explosion at Brussels Airport (Update: also at Molenbeek metro station) 34 dead  (Read 9883 times)
Omega21

« on: March 23, 2016, 07:32:44 PM »

Just impotently (and impolitely) trying to stifle his speech?

I don't give a f**k about his speech.

I also give a f**K what you think about it.
You obviously give enough of a fuck to respond to it, so yeah, it'd say you do give a fuck.

You're damn right I give a f**K. I've had it.

A colleague of mine happened to be at the Brussels airport on Tuesday morning. My colleague wasn't hurt. My colleague happens to have Turkish parents.

Yet our resident forum retards Helsinkian and dead0man have nothing better to do than to spout their usual racist, cynical, and/or inhuman bulls**t.

I've had it. I've had it with racist bullsh**t. And don't tell me it isn't racist. Anyone who thinks it isn't racist should go f**k themselves.

I've had it that I'm subpoenaed to appear before court because people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man had nothing to do in their miserable, wasted existence than to send threat letters with their torture fantasies.

I've had it.

I've had it that with people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man sending me racist cartoons of Muslim men who rape German women on Whatsapp in an attempt to provoke me.

I've had it.

I've had it that people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man call me mentally retarded or a pedophile or just mock me due to my presumed political affiliations.

So this is it. A whole new ballgame. This is about purging Helsinkian and dead0man from this forum once and for all. Because as far as I'm concerned their right to free speech is SUSPENDED. Because MY right not to be bothered by their or anyone else's similar bullsh**t ultimately SUPERSEDES their right to free speech. Helsinkian and dead0man owe ME an apology. And their apology should be that they live this forum forever. Their mere presence is an insult.

If anyone got a problem with this: Go f**k yourself.

His parents, the Turks you are talking about I am assuming came in as regular, regulated migrants back in the day when there was a Turk rush to Germany for Work.

They came to work, they payed into the systems just like you do, and they probably worked for everything they got.

They probably support Secularism and don't live by Sharia. and if all of this is true, they are honest Germans and they can call themselves that, as they have integrated.

So i ask you, how are they the same as the Mass uncontrolled wave of Men who are coming?

Are they working or are they getting a Monthly allowance? And are you getting a monthly allowance for loitering around?

Why do at least 25% of them believe in Sharia (I can back it up with video evidence, dozens if you want)?

Why were a 1000 Arab men shooting fireworks at a Cathedral that survived 2 World Wars, and why were they Groping German girls?

You can live in your fantasy my man, but when another one of you colleagues or friends gets attacked by some of the savages coming in as part of the wave, you will change,  at least I hope so..

It is true 70+% of the Refugees are probably not bad at all, but Germany cant take in 750 000 good Migrants and 250 000 Bad ones, at least not if it wants to remain a stable country.

Omega21

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 05:42:17 PM »

She is the real victim here.

You are just racist.

Omega21

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »

Muslim woman rips up Israeli flag at makeshift Brussels memorial:

Okay. So one Muslim makes all of them as 'classy' as that 'person'? That logic falls apart quickly. Timothy McVeigh was an evangelical Christian, and he was a terrorist. Better deport all the Christians. The Unabomber was an atheist, and he was a terrorist. Better deport all the atheists. Before long, everybody will be gone from America, including the people who support this ridiculous idea, if we follow this 'logic'.

How many Christian terroists have you heard of, count them. Now, how many Muslim terrorists have you heard of?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Most_Wanted_Terrorists

Fbi most wanted terrorists, how many Christians and Atheists do you see?

It's not about Islam, it's which kind of Islam. Moderate Muslims do indeed exist and they are wonderful people, but this is known as Wahhabism, and it's what some of the Refugees and terrorists active in Europe believe in.
Omega21

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 07:56:55 PM »

Again I am asking you, why are 90% of the people on that list Muslims?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Most_Wanted_Terrorists

Are you calling the American Security Agencies incompetent, or ar they just straight up racist and putting up random Muslims on their Most wanted?

[/quote]

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm not on board with the OMGZ BAN MUSLIMS NOW!!! crew, but let's be honest here, the claim that radical Christians kill more than radical Muslims is chickensh**t.

New York, 2001: 2,977 casualties.
Bali, 2002: 202 casualties.
Madrid, 2004: 192 casualties.
London, 2005: 56 casualties.
Paris, 2015 (both): 142 casualties.

You forgot Brussels: 34 dead, happened 3 days ago.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies