Democratic Grand Finale Tuesday results thread (1st polls close @8pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Grand Finale Tuesday results thread (1st polls close @8pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Grand Finale Tuesday results thread (1st polls close @8pm ET)  (Read 69256 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: June 07, 2016, 07:19:06 PM »

Rushing home from work now. I hope I don't miss her HISTORY-MAKING speech!
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 10:41:55 PM »

Looks like it actually could have been a good call to go over the edge with supers last night.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 12:57:19 AM »

STUPID F-CKER SHOULD BERN
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 01:01:25 AM »

Beyond words.

The boos for Clinton are despicable. And considering that, it's pretty clear that Sanders knows exactly what kind of fires he's stoking, so I have no idea how he can justify continuing. The only answer is that he's a selfish f-ckhole.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 01:05:01 AM »

Meh. He's just ending on a high note. He'll grudgingly come around in the next week or two, and leave fights to convention speaking time, rules, platform, etc.

Maybe.....

I took it that he's going to take his fight on the issues to Philadelphia, not his candidacy.

Don't you get it? The semantics don't matter. It's painfully obvious what the consequences of his fruitless, continued presence will be, and his supporters are not going to be able to discern between taking the campaign to the convention and taking the movement on the issues to the convention.

He is directly standing in the way of unity. In fact, he's helping tear the rifts even deeper.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies