"Converting an indian to christianity - don't let the devil win" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:01:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  "Converting an indian to christianity - don't let the devil win" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Converting an indian to christianity - don't let the devil win"  (Read 5443 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 09, 2009, 08:47:39 AM »

It's amazing that so many people failed to see that this was a parody. I mean, sure it was good, but not so good as to not be seen through. (I mean, the girl us unable to contain her own amusement a couple of times)

Einzige-fail - as reliable as ever.

That's exactly my point: people won't see through this, because there is no discernible difference between these girls and the real actions of Fundamentalists - the simulacrum has become the simulation.

Sure  it was, sure it was.

Oh Gustaf, you are so right.  It's interesting that after all the extreme portrayals made of fundamentalists on this forum, that when I, a "fundamentalist," offer up examples of life application teachings from my "fundamentalist" pastor, no one has dared to level an accusation against my pastor.

It’s as if every one of these mockers of “fundamentalists” react to my pastor’s teachings with the following response from Job:

Job 40:4 "How can I reply to you? I put my hand over my mouth."

Because they then recognize that true “fundamentalism” is where the word of God is found and is full of reason and loving help.

So, I’ll throw out another example again…at the bottom of the page, the latest "fundatmentalist" sermon from my pastor is viewable:

http://graceistheplace.com/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies