What's weirder? MLP fans vs. Bushie's Update fans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:59:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What's weirder? MLP fans vs. Bushie's Update fans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What's weirder (in your opinion)?
Being a "My Little Pony" fanboy

Being a "BushOklahoma's The Update" fanboy

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: What's weirder? MLP fans vs. Bushie's Update fans  (Read 6457 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: February 03, 2013, 01:56:50 PM »

You, guys, have to look into yourselves before saying that bronies or any other similar devoted followers of any worship are weird. Look, this Forum is full of political junkies and weirdos (I include myself, of course). Not to mention how comedic may be many of the posters around here. Don't play to be 'adult' persons, because many of the non-bronies around here sometimes seem childish as well. Live and let live, kids.

Bullsh**t. There is no equivalency between analysing political demographics and election results and being a fan of a television show aimed at prepubescent girls. None. At all. Now, I say this as a person easily bored by discussions of county-level election results from the 1920s, or how Laotian-American Republicans have voted in primaries since 1976, but there is no comparison. Our best electoral statistician is an PhD-holder elected to statewide office. This Forum's preeminent "brony" as a 30-something who calls Lent by another name because he thinks it's too "mainstream". The fact is that one requires a deep width and breadth of knowledge; a working understanding of statistics, psychology, demographics, economics, and sociology. The other is at the level of toddlers- its damn target audience.

tbf, our preeminent brony is quite good with electoral geography as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies