Future PA-13 races (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:05:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Future PA-13 races (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Future PA-13 races  (Read 8099 times)
DownTheCenter

« on: December 20, 2004, 08:06:46 PM »

Bicardy Lemon is his name. and people wonder why the northeast is going down hill. its all drunkin white trash democrats.
DownTheCenter

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 10:34:20 PM »

Bicardy Lemon is his name. and people wonder why the northeast is going down hill. its all drunkin white trash democrats.

South Philly vs. NE Philly!

Round one...ding ding ding.

we all know south philly wins this one. we are the only one of the two who has had steady democratic leadership for quite some time now. also, we dont run around advertising out love for beer.
DownTheCenter

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 10:53:59 PM »

Learn how to spell.  Oh and what is your problem?  Yeah I'm glad to see another Democrat from the city here, but to call me white trash, you have one nerve pal.  I like to drink, but what does that have to do with you calling me white trash? 

learn how to spell? i am sorry for not being an expert on the spelling of beer. white trash, i classify that as someone who calles elected officials bastards and pricks etc for no apparent reason. I consider white trash to be a drunk who enjoys drinking so much that he feels the constant need to advertise it by making it his name.
you and i are right on the issues! we are right! but nobody listens because you have to make us look bad by insulting people and dragging their names through the mud. i come from south philly where this happens all the time and it makes me sick. i just felt the need, and will keep doing so until you stop, to give you a taste of your own medicine. because i am tired of being a philly democrat and not being taken seriously because of people like you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies