FL-Morning Consult: Scott +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 01:59:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-Morning Consult: Scott +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Morning Consult: Scott +1  (Read 2630 times)
mencken
« on: June 14, 2018, 05:56:38 PM »
« edited: June 14, 2018, 06:01:21 PM by mencken »

Regardless of whether Scott is leading or not, it is pretty pathetic that Nelson is not winning this race by double digits. Brown and Casey are winning by more typical margins of swing state Democratic incumbents in a Democratic year; Nelson is the outlier.
mencken
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 08:14:59 PM »

Regardless of whether Scott is leading or not, it is pretty pathetic that Nelson is not winning this race by double digits. Brown and Casey are winning by more typical margins of swing state Democratic incumbents in a Democratic year; Nelson is the outlier.
Can you ever do something other than concern troll?

Not sure how that is concern trolling since 1) I unabashedly want Democrats to lose everywhere, 2) I gave a fair assessment of the Senate races in Ohio and Pennsylvania, even though they are Democratic locks IMHO, 3) No swing state incumbent in a favorable year to his party comes to mind who won by <10 points, and 4) I still think Nelson will win in the end; I merely take amusement at his patheticness.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies