Willard "Mitt" Romney 2016 megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:20:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Willard "Mitt" Romney 2016 megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Willard "Mitt" Romney 2016 megathread  (Read 6290 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: July 12, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
« edited: July 12, 2014, 11:36:11 AM by Lincoln Republican »

Mitt Romney is the worst presidential candidate in the last 100 years. He's also a terrible person non-politically speaking. He abused his wife, is a bad father, doesn't set good examples, and is just a cold, uncaring person. Honestly, his dead father is rolling in his grave at his dirtbag son.

Allow me to correct the above statement:

Mitt Romney is the best presidential candidate in the last 100 years.  He's also a wonderful person non-politically speaking.  He loves his wife, is a terrific father, always sets good examples, and is just a warm, caring person.  Honestly, his dear father is looking down from Heaven and is so proud of his exemplary son.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 08:43:12 PM »

Mitt Romney is the best presidential candidate in the last 100 years.  He's also a wonderful person non-politically speaking.  He loves his wife, is a terrific father, always sets good examples, and is just a warm, caring person.  Honestly, his dear father is looking down from Heaven and is so proud of his exemplary son.

That is some of your finest work.

Well, thank you my good man, thank you indeed.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »

Now that there is a Mitt Romney 2016 megathread, and for the record, I do not believe for a moment that Mitt will run for President in 2016, or ever again, but that aide, for the purposes of sheer speculation, let us say that Mitt did run in 2016, knowing what we know now, who would be the best running mate for Mitt?

Give your reasons for your choice or choices if you like.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 09:36:00 PM »

Now that there is a Mitt Romney 2016 megathread, and for the record, I do not believe for a moment that Mitt will run for President in 2016, or ever again, but that aide, for the purposes of sheer speculation, let us say that Mitt did run in 2016, knowing what we know now, who would be the best running mate for Mitt?

Give your reasons for your choice or choices if you like.

I thought you would like this thread my friend. If Mitt doesn't run, who might he endorse?

Indeed, this entire forum owes  you a debt of gratitude for this magnificent thread.

You had a wonderful idea and demonstrated great foresight in creating this thread to discuss one of America's great leaders.

I will have to agree that if Mitt does not run he will endorse and support Jeb.

And I for one do not believe that Mitt will run.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 10:31:00 PM »

I remember Romney saying Russia was a threat and everyone laughed at him. If he does run again, his foreign policy could emphasise stronger opposition to Russia.

Mitt Romney, a true visionary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies