BACON KINGMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW: The Law Office of Kingman-Oakvale and Associates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:18:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BACON KINGMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW: The Law Office of Kingman-Oakvale and Associates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BACON KINGMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW: The Law Office of Kingman-Oakvale and Associates  (Read 6878 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: December 02, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »

Having dealt with Mr. Kingman in my courtroom I can only assess him and his firm as a cabal of soulless, money-grubbing jackals who make even the most experienced ambulance chasers look like saints. They are fine examples of what citizens of the Imperial Dominion of the South should strive to be.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »

John Dibble is a hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Projecting your own flaws onto others won't solve your problems. It's not my fault that your parents were mutant hobos that thought you unfit to be sold to a band of deformed gypsies. Please crawl back under your bridge so the rest of us don't have to look at you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies