Guess the previous poster’s opinion of you
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 05:04:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Guess the previous poster’s opinion of you
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22
Author Topic: Guess the previous poster’s opinion of you  (Read 10073 times)
RFayette 🇻🇦
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: August 28, 2021, 07:50:25 AM »

Fairly positive I think, at least based on the post recommends
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #276 on: August 28, 2021, 10:21:42 AM »

I am assuming FF, because he was the first person to friend request me
Fuzzy Bear Loves Christian Missionaries
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #277 on: August 28, 2021, 08:09:49 PM »

He'd probably think I was a MASSIVE FF.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #278 on: August 28, 2021, 08:17:45 PM »

He is effusive with his praise. I may be one of his most favorite red avatars. He seems blind to my numerous character flaws. He gives me the benefit of the doubt. Some day I will probably disappoint him. May that not further degrade his faith that there is a bit of good in most of us, sinners that we may otherwise generally be.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #279 on: August 28, 2021, 09:14:52 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2021, 08:56:01 PM by Penn_Quaker_Girl »

I would be genuinely devastated if Torie didn't like me (or at least didn't have something resembling a positive opinion of me).  So that's what I'm gonna assume for my own personal sanity Smiley
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #280 on: August 28, 2021, 09:29:35 PM »

She probably rates me a Soft FF at least.  She probably thinks positively of me, but probably tries to forget I'm a Trump supporter to not be overly negative about me.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #281 on: August 28, 2021, 09:44:35 PM »

If I recall Fuzzy has said nice things about me before although I'd imagine he does not approve of my social values.
Girlytree
Rookie
United States

« Reply #282 on: August 28, 2021, 09:48:36 PM »

Might like some of my posts but I’m not sure about overall.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #283 on: August 29, 2021, 09:59:25 AM »

Soft FF
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #284 on: August 29, 2021, 11:41:42 AM »

neutral lean hp
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #285 on: August 29, 2021, 02:16:40 PM »

Lean HP.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #286 on: August 29, 2021, 04:19:37 PM »

HP.

Or to be more specific, that I just refuse to believe the GOP can do even better in OH and IA, and that I am not a true Republican, and that I am fooldhardy for supporting masks (which save lives).
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #287 on: August 29, 2021, 04:21:11 PM »

HP for being an icky trans chick. He can't formulate what it is about my gender that so offends him, but it's icky, and that's one thing he's got.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #288 on: August 29, 2021, 04:24:27 PM »

Lean FF.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #289 on: August 29, 2021, 04:33:32 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2021, 05:13:32 PM by Agatha Raisin »

About REAL Kimberly Guilfoyle (they were the last person to reply before I began writing my post): They have a good opinion of me as a fellow sane, centrist (though they may be somewhat more centre-right than centrist) Republican.

About TarHeelGent (who posted a reply while I was writing mine):

HP.

Or to be more specific, that I just refuse to believe the GOP can do even better in OH and IA, and that I am not a true Republican, and that I am fooldhardy for supporting masks (which save lives).

( UPDATE:He also dislikes me because I support common sense gun control measures that would save lives by disallowing madmen and women for buying firearms muh the Second Amendment. )

HP.

*SKIP*

A quick question. Do you call yourself pro life? I'm guessing you do. Well, you seem to think a fetus has more right to life than those who are in the wrong place at the wrong time and are killed by a mad person with a gun, or someone who contracts COVID19 and dies because people like you refuse to wear masks or (I'm admit I'm guessing this, based on your position on masks, but there's a strong chance I'm right) get vaccinated and will not bother social distancing.

And I'd prefer to be called a RINO than be associated with the GOP if you are the embodiment of today's average Republican.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2021, 04:48:45 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2021, 04:54:31 PM by CentristRepublican »

About REAL Kimberly Guilfoyle (they were the last person to reply before I began writing my post): They have a good opinion of me as a fellow sane, centrist (though they may be somewhat more centre-right than centrist) Republican.

About TarHeelGent (who posted a reply while I was writing mine):

HP.

( UPDATE:He also dislikes me because I support common sense gun control measures that would save lives by disallowing madmen and women for buying firearms muh the Second Amendment. )

HP.

You also unironically support gun control. I usually detest the term “RINO” but you absolutely deserve it, you dullard.

*SKIP*

A quick question. Do you call yourself pro life? I'm guessing you do. Well, you seem to think a fetus has more right to life than those who are in the wrong place at the wrong time and are killed by a mad person with a gun, or someone who contracts COVID19 and dies because people like you refuse to wear masks or (I'm admit I'm guessing this, based on your position on masks, but there's a strong chance I'm right) get vaccinated and will not bother social distancing.

And I'd prefer to be called a RINO than be associated with the GOP if you are the embodiment of today's average Republican.

We have far too many gun restrictions as it is. Also, you clearly don’t believe in our constitution and you aren’t center right by any means.

Also, I am not anti-vax. There is scientific proof the vaccines are some of the most effective treatment against COVID. I am opposed to vaccine mandates and/or passports but not the vaccine itself.

I admittedly don’t believe in lockdowns, mask mandates or social distancing because there is no scientific proof they (paper cloth masks) make a difference in, nor do we need such mandates. I believe people should live their lives without smug tyrants like CentristRepublican telling them how to behave.

Also, this isn’t the appropriate thread to start an argument, so I’m done with responding to low IQ concern trolls.

*SKIP*

I am uninterested in arguing on this forum. My goal isn't to squabble with you, especially when there's no way for you to see reason. I just want to point out that you were the one who felt the need to quote me and mock my position on gun control (and call me an ''insufferable dullard'') after I guessed that you disliked me and provided some reasons why this might be the case:

HP.

You also unironically support gun control. I can’t think of a single position of yours that is actually “Republican”- hell, you even called Reagan a bad president. REAGAN!

I usually detest the term “RINO” but you absolutely deserve it, you insufferable dullard. But whom am I (only a well connected individual in Republican and Conservative circles) to question you, the real Republican hero of our time?

*SKIP*

(And for all your talk of not wanting to reply to a "low IQ concern troll," I see you've edited your post to mock me for not being a Reagan supporter, point out your great esteem in "Republican and Conservative circles" and call me "insufferable" as well as a "dullard." By the way, if you think my opposing Reagan makes me un-Republican, wait until you hear that I'm anti-Trump and don't support the Big Lie.)
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #291 on: August 29, 2021, 05:02:07 PM »

Oh, for God's sake, can you two shut the  up?!

(And if CR didn't think I'm an HP for being trans, he definitely thinks I'm an HP now)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2021, 05:07:25 PM »

Oh look, another trans thread.

Peebs and I have always been on good terms, I think. Smile
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #293 on: August 29, 2021, 05:08:46 PM »

Oh, for God's sake, can you two shut the  up?!

(And if CR didn't think I'm an HP for being trans, he definitely thinks I'm an HP now)

First of all, I don't think trans people are horrible people just for being trans. I'm just personally uncomfortable with it, but that doesn't mean trans people are necessarily bad people.
Secondly, I agree with you, as the argument between me and THG is clogging up this thread, and will not further engage with THG.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #294 on: August 29, 2021, 05:10:11 PM »
« Edited: August 29, 2021, 05:14:16 PM by Trans Rights Are Human Rights »

Oh look, another trans thread.

Peebs and I have always been on good terms, I think. Smile
Oh no, it's not a trans thread, I was just saying that, considering CentristRepublican's record on the issue, he probably doesn't like me much.

EDIT: Whoops, got ninja'd by him. Fair enough.

(Skip)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2021, 05:14:56 PM »

rate me bitches
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2021, 05:17:26 PM »

Scott probably thinks I’m a HP, eh.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2021, 07:17:04 PM »

FF, if a bit quirky and eccentric.

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2021, 09:15:49 PM »

I may still be the softest of FFs in his book.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #299 on: August 29, 2021, 09:22:46 PM »

FF.

And LD Smith is cool.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies