RFK Jr Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:42:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  RFK Jr Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: RFK Jr Megathread  (Read 5573 times)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2024, 11:49:09 AM »

Have we determined whether or not RFK's brain worm died from being vaccinated?
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2024, 12:22:37 PM »

Maybe he took some dewormer and then Kristi Noem shot the worm because she thought it was one of her critters.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2024, 01:25:29 PM »

Maybe he took some dewormer and then Kristi Noem shot the worm because she thought it was one of her critters.

Or maybe he took ivermectin to treat COVID and it had unintentional benefits?
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2024, 01:33:02 PM »

Now THAT I'd vote for.
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2024, 02:22:32 PM »

Never let my fellow progressives say that The Babylon Bee isn’t funny. They’re funny about 1% of the time and this is one of those times.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2024, 02:26:33 PM »

A sandworm cannot fit inside a human brain at any relevant stage of its life cycle, hence Children of Dune being the way it is, but I for one support RFK Jr.'s Yeerk and would vote for it over Trump if Biden weren't an option.

Never let my fellow progressives say that The Babylon Bee isn’t funny. They’re funny about 1% of the time and this is one of those times.

The sad thing is that it used to be pretty consistently funny before it got bought out by someone who was a way Trumpier kind of conservative Evangelical than the people who founded it.
Tintrlvr
Junior Chimp

« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2024, 02:27:31 PM »

Dunno. On the one hand it's a real condition and it sounds like this really happened so I don't think he's saying it because he's crazy or something. On the other hand, he wouldn't show all his medical records to the reporters so that we can know he's ok.

Even though it's a real thing that actually probably was harmless, it makes him seem crazy and is really easy to make fun of. He was never going to be relevant anyway, but now even if he ever threatens to be relevant, he can just be dismissively called the brainworm candidate by his opponents to evaporate his support.

I'm guessing that he put this out there because some media source was about to break the story anyway.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2024, 06:39:32 PM »

Meh, it's okay.
Lurker
Norway
« Reply #158 on: May 17, 2024, 05:04:32 AM »

A sandworm cannot fit inside a human brain at any relevant stage of its life cycle, hence Children of Dune being the way it is, but I for one support RFK Jr.'s Yeerk and would vote for it over Trump if Biden weren't an option.

The sad thing is that it used to be pretty consistently funny before it got bought out by someone who was a way Trumpier kind of conservative Evangelical than the people who founded it.

In all my years following Election Atlas, this is the first Animorphs reference I can remember (and a very appropriate one)! What a wonderful series that was. (I wonder whether Biden would support Jake's decisions near the end. Trump definitely would.)
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2024, 06:36:42 PM »

NY Post: RFK Jr. lists voting address at Westchester home — that’s in foreclosure and neighbors have never seen him

Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. lists his residence to vote as a tony Westchester County address — which is in foreclosure proceedings for non-payment, court records show.

The independent candidate claims his voting address is 84 Croton Lake Road In Katonah, though he is not the owner of the million-dollar property-in-arrears, does not show up in resident searches for it, and some longtime neighbors — and even local authorities — were shocked at the notion it’s his home.

“No … he doesn’t live here,” a local cop insisted Sunday.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/19/us-news/rfk-jr-lists-voting-address-at-westchester-home-thats-in-foreclosure-and-neighbors-have-never-seen-him/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies