Colorado Republican congressman leaves his own town hall early (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:52:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Colorado Republican congressman leaves his own town hall early (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colorado Republican congressman leaves his own town hall early  (Read 1181 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 15, 2017, 03:35:20 PM »

I expect Democrats to give Republicans a taste of their own "Tea Party" medicine, if without some of the uglier stuff. (I suggest that we not shout obscenities, assault staff, or tell lies. I expect us Democrats to also be more witty and rational).

We should make political life rough for pols who believe that because we did not vote for them we no longer matter. 

There's no one to organize this.  A successful liberal tea party would have to be based on progressive values, because that is where the passion in the party lies. Bernie endorsed Schumer and allowed Cuomo to use him as a prop, so he's not exactly leading the charge.
Excuse me but the "tea party" didn't really purge any GOP heads minus Cantor so why should dems? Plus Chuck is a fine liberal and a great senator what's with the hate?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies