2016, The Year of Enigmas - Yet Another 2016 TL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:42:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016, The Year of Enigmas - Yet Another 2016 TL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Enigmas - Yet Another 2016 TL  (Read 7794 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: September 19, 2015, 03:01:12 PM »

I'd say it's quite good so far Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 04:15:40 PM »

White and Hispanic Catholics booth cheered him on when he refused to attack Pope Francis, and said that "God is the ultimate judge in what is right and what is wrong. Pope Francis and I may not always agree, but as a fellow Catholic and a fellow Christian, I am sure that we both agree that we are both children of God."

Wait a minute, last I heard, Rubio was a Catholic. Now I know he sent his kids to a private Christian school, but I don't think that means that the Rubio Family isn't Catholic. Though, they could have converted ITTL Tongue
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 05:32:10 PM »

White and Hispanic Catholics booth cheered him on when he refused to attack Pope Francis, and said that "God is the ultimate judge in what is right and what is wrong. Pope Francis and I may not always agree, but as a fellow Catholic and a fellow Christian, I am sure that we both agree that we are both children of God."

Wait a minute, last I heard, Rubio was a Catholic. Now I know he sent his kids to a private Christian school, but I don't think that means that the Rubio Family isn't Catholic. Though, they could have converted ITTL Tongue

Did you read the part right before it about "as a fellow Catholic"?

....ooooh okay... I think I read it as for, in stead of as. Anyways, moving on Tongue
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 08:09:34 PM »

While in Albuquerque, Congressman Steve Pearce (R - NM) was shot by a hooded assailant. The assassin carried a sheathed blade in his sleeve, which he used to slit Pearce's throat. Although the man was successful, security managed to grab him before he could evade the crime scene. His only words were, "I'm better at this than Pancho.

OH NO SHAUN! Or would that be someone else? None the less, interesting read so far.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 09:17:53 PM »

While in Albuquerque, Congressman Steve Pearce (R - NM) was shot by a hooded assailant. The assassin carried a sheathed blade in his sleeve, which he used to slit Pearce's throat. Although the man was successful, security managed to grab him before he could evade the crime scene. His only words were, "I'm better at this than Pancho.

OH NO SHAUN! Or would that be someone else? None the less, interesting read so far.

I have no idea what that is an allusion to, but thanks for commenting.

Shaun Hastings, from the Assassin's Creed series, that one British guy who was teamed up with Rebecca and Desmond. I guess that my reference was a bit TOO obscure Tongue

Anyways you're welcome. Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 07:30:12 PM »

Rubio vs Biden FTW!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »

One must wonder what Eric Cantor is thinking right now. The guy he lost to in the Primary is now the VP nominee for another person who was ripped at because he supported Immigration Reform. None the less, I also have a question, what moved Rubio to pick Brat as his VP? If he was trying to lock up the Base vote, there's quite a list of people he could have picked. (Nikki Haley, Marsha Blackburn, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Jeff Flake) Why risk a little known, one term Congressman who defeated that one HML, instead of someone else?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »

One must wonder what Eric Cantor is thinking right now. The guy he lost to in the Primary is now the VP nominee for another person who was ripped at because he supported Immigration Reform. None the less, I also have a question, what moved Rubio to pick Brat as his VP? If he was trying to lock up the Base vote, there's quite a list of people he could have picked. (Nikki Haley, Marsha Blackburn, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Jeff Flake) Why risk a little known, one term Congressman who defeated that one HML, instead of someone else?

I'll admit that it was partially personal choice. Plus the image of Cantor going mad that you just supplied makes it even more worth it. In the mean time, what do you think of Castro and Norton being picked by Biden and Sanders?

I must say, all of the VP picks are quite intriguing. I wonder how their chemistry will go once on the debate stage. Here's hoping for a Brat/Sandoval vs Gillibrand/Castro election. That is, if you were planning for this to go to 2024. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies