Tennessee Republican Gov. Haslam proposes free tuition free community college (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:29:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tennessee Republican Gov. Haslam proposes free tuition free community college (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tennessee Republican Gov. Haslam proposes free tuition free community college  (Read 1134 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: April 14, 2017, 02:59:26 PM »

If the government (federal and state) would get rid of every last bit of the social safety net and every last entitlement, poverty would be eradicated within five years

lmao
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 03:19:39 PM »

If the government (federal and state) would get rid of every last bit of the social safety net and every last entitlement, poverty would be eradicated within five years

lmao

Wait .... I don't know enough about this cartoon character, to understand what is going on.
Is it suppose to resemble a head-ache ?

Patrick Star, from Spongebob, is extremely cognitively challenged, so to speak Tongue This .Gif is from an episode where his brain short circuits.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 03:52:06 PM »

lmao

Wait .... I don't know enough about this cartoon character, to understand what is going on.
Is it suppose to resemble a head-ache ?

Patrick Star, from Spongebob, is extremely cognitively challenged, so to speak Tongue This .Gif is from an episode where his brain short circuits.

Oh ... OK.
LOL.
8-)

I wanted to learn more about Patrick Star, so I googled the name.
To my surprise there was a funny connection between Patrick Star and Russia (with all the recent Russia talk, I thought it more funny).
The article is titled "Vandals give Soviet star a SpongeBob SquarePants makeover."
You have to see the picture of what they did with this Soviet star ..... check it out .....
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/world/vandals-give-soviet-star-a-spongebob-makeover-trnd/

LMAO! Wow, that's amazing. Your random search ventures always yield something interesting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies