AVFOINPG vs. Senate of Atlasia

<< < (2/2)

OBD:
Updated filing:

Since AVFOINPG has filed this case, Dwarven Dragon AKA Wulfric has resigned from his 'Senate seat' - if he can be considered to have held it in the first place. However, Wulfric was a member of the Peace Party at the time of resigning the 'seat', so if his appointment was legitimate (which AVFOINPG disputes) this would then grant appointment power over the seat to the chair of the Peace Party (currently vacant). We request urgent clarification from the Supreme Court regarding this matter - who, if anyone, holds appointment power over the seat, or shall a special election be ordered?

Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon:
Quote from: Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon on March 26, 2024, 07:38:16 PM

In my capacity as Attorney General, I hereby recuse myself from this case. Another cabinet member may submit a brief for the government if they so wish.

As I no longer stand to gain any benefit from this case, I withdraw the recusal.

The office of the Attorney General would ask that this case be declared moot as the seat has been filled in a regularly scheduled election.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page