Loudoun Co. school board meeting on critical race theory/trans policy turns chaotic, 2 ppl arrested (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:24:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Loudoun Co. school board meeting on critical race theory/trans policy turns chaotic, 2 ppl arrested (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Loudoun Co. school board meeting on critical race theory/trans policy turns chaotic, 2 ppl arrested  (Read 1088 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« on: June 23, 2021, 12:16:28 PM »

This episode and these courageous parents give me a glimmer of hope that Youngkin might actually pull it off. And it also shows me that this, THIS, is how we can STOP thy bleeding in the suburbs!

Of course, I don’t want to be mistaken for a wishcaster. I said might, Atlasian mob!

The only thing that loser can pull off is his clothes to pay Trump in kind for an endorsement. This parents are the dying gasps of a dying power structure. Your time is up.

This is genocidal rhetoric.

Your time in control is up. If that offends you then that is your issue.

CRT is overwhelmingly unpopular with the American people, including independents, college educated Whites and many non-Whites (particularly Hispanics and Asians).

So I don’t understand how this means that our time in control is somehow up. I’d also be courteous enough to remind you that your party controls all three branches of government but literally cannot get anything passed, (which is good for our nation!).

We control the SCOTUS? News to me!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies