FL-GOV: If Gov. Andrew Gillum was caught, does it warrant resignation? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 10:48:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-GOV: If Gov. Andrew Gillum was caught, does it warrant resignation? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Gov. Gillum resign?
Yes

No

Neutral

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: FL-GOV: If Gov. Andrew Gillum was caught, does it warrant resignation?  (Read 1662 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: April 18, 2020, 02:43:11 PM »

Certainly. The Florida Democrats are enough of a joke, and Chris King is so unknown that his ascension to the office would not be controversial. I know literally nothing about him, even when he was running in 2018.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 03:49:04 PM »

I don't care about all the gay sex stuff, but do you really want the executive leader of a state to be making his decisions under the influence of meth? Would you be cool with Trump and Ron Paul doing coke in the Oval Office?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 04:56:32 AM »

Remember when he pushed the old lady?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »

I don't care about all the gay sex stuff, but do you really want the executive leader of a state to be making his decisions under the influence of meth? Would you be cool with Trump and Ron Paul doing coke in the Oval Office?
As long as he is effective in government passing the right policies and doesn’t get into corruption or abuse scandals of any kind, I really don’t care much.
I mean, if we’re talking weed, coke, and xanax than I’d be less horrified. But meth is something that rots at your mind. Trust me, I’ve seen substance abuse up close.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies