is Conservapedia a hate site? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:14:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  is Conservapedia a hate site? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: you know the drill
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: is Conservapedia a hate site?  (Read 4217 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 08, 2014, 10:56:49 AM »

causes of homosexuality:

1. endorsing obummer
2. being a DEMONcRAT
3. by geting the aids
As a self-identified conservative, albeit of a rather unorthodox brand, I've several issues with Conservapedia.

- They go to any length to prove that Darwinism, Atheism and Homosexuality are horrible, terrible things, associated to the worst things mankind ever saw.
- They created quite a schizophrenic definition of conservatism. One that puts Lincoln, Romney and Eisenhower as heroes, but Ron Paul as a mere RINO. They hate Christie or Schwarzenegger, but they love Huckabee, the tax-raiser, felon-pardoner governor. Whilst they do include Dubya as a RINO, they nonetheless praise him for his policies regarding Iraq, which I'm pretty sure men would make men like Larry McDonald or Robert A. Taft, REAL conservatives, simply vomit.
- They classified Ingraham, Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh and countless other famous conservative radio hosts ass "RINO backers". The reason? They stood against Todd Akin after his comments on rape. You can guess how they treat George F. Will, whom happens to be conservative and atheist.
- They still endorse birther points of view. Whilst I DO think that everything regarding Obama's past needs to be better explained, particularly concerning his SSN and the signature on his birth certificate, the fact is that they had the opportunity to reject his presidential bid back in 2008. They didn't do it. Its too late now. They should focus on other things.

They're all wingnuts (though not a hate group in my opinion). Even if they were, its a right to hate.

I would think that being more accepting of homosexuality would let us win MORE metals and have BETTER soldiers. I mean, a lot of those gay guys in really good shape.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies