Mass chaos ensuing at Trump rally in New Mexico right now. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:23:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Mass chaos ensuing at Trump rally in New Mexico right now. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mass chaos ensuing at Trump rally in New Mexico right now.  (Read 2448 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 24, 2016, 10:43:56 PM »

I was hoping people would be above this.

This type of behavior by anti-Trump protestors is only going to help him.

Flying Mexican Flags, yelling obscenities, spitting on people, and physically attacking people is not how you are going to stop the Donald.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 10:52:02 PM »

Hopefully the police crack some skulls tonight!

Most of them are privileged white kids with good lawyers so prob unlikely.
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 11:27:34 PM »

Hopefully the police crack some skulls tonight!

Most of them are privileged white kids with good lawyers so prob unlikely.

Saul Goodman can get even the toughest New Mexican crook out of a conviction.

Your right,

I mean he did save those two punk skater kids from Tuco who want to give them "Colombian Neckties"
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 12:44:25 AM »

The Bush I campaign ran an ad in the fall 1988 campaign about how Dukakis was "weak" on crime because he gave felons weekend passes.  He used Willy Horton's (a black man) evil-looking mugshot throughout the ad.  It basically conveyed a subliminal message, especially to white voters: "Do you want 'those people' coming to your neighborhood to rape, rob, or kill you?  Cuz if you elect Dukakis, he's gonna let 'em all out of jail or make it harder for prosecutors to put 'em in jail!"  The ad worked.  Bush I won every single Southern state (except West Virginia), and he won Illinois, Pennsylvania, and California (the last time a Republican would do that), primarily due to the white moderate suburban voters of Chicago, Philly, LA, etc.

Here, Trump could use all these riots as an attack ad that would convey a subliminal message of this nature: "Hillary wants to legalize all of these rioters in the video, and import MORE of them!  Do you want your plain white bread life in Pleasantville, USA to be turned upside down by illegals?  Vote Trump if you want them out!"  It could be enough to scare said white moderate suburban voters.

Most of these rioters looked pretty white and suburban though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies