Donald Trump Jr.: Becoming President Would Be ‘A Step Down’ For My Father (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:18:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump Jr.: Becoming President Would Be ‘A Step Down’ For My Father (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr.: Becoming President Would Be ‘A Step Down’ For My Father  (Read 1492 times)
Lolasknives
Rookie

« on: October 20, 2016, 12:42:15 AM »

Drumpf is disgusting. His spoiled brats are disgusting. His wife is disgusting. His company is disgusting.

I hate them all.

If he commits the ultimate act of treason and calls for civil war when he loses, let's take a page from the ancient Egypt and just make them gone.

Disappear the Drumpfs and every single instance of his name from everything. His buildings, his companies, the internet, GOP records. Everything.

Obama and Hillary can do an executive order. Drumpf's very name should be forbidden except as a brief dark footnote in American history offered only to college level students. Their symbols and history should be treated the exact same way Europe treats Hitler and fascism. This is not a joke. The sickness and hatred this psycho has stirred aren't even worth remembering for the good of this country going forward. Don't like forgetting history but this is one case where it makes sense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies