Ultimate office of former CJO, Governor, Representative, and Senator AndrewCT (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:52:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ultimate office of former CJO, Governor, Representative, and Senator AndrewCT (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ultimate office of former CJO, Governor, Representative, and Senator AndrewCT  (Read 54714 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: December 31, 2009, 02:30:39 AM »

It's all about how you frame the argument, I guess, Hamilton. Yes, you're party did meet quota three times in the Assembly elections, but when you look at who you got to come out and vote for your party (dallasfan, segwaystyle, azmagic, lahbas, winfield), then it becomes harder to convince free-thinkers that the NE is, indeed, overwhelmingly supportive of the ARC, when the majority of your voters are rarely active inside Atlasia, except when they are told to defend you, or have this contrived view that you pushed on them. AndrewCT, of course, sees this, as do other rational thinkers who understand the game that you are playing. I know it's all part of the master plan, so carry on, because I know you won't be stopping any time soon.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 09:38:44 AM »

I'm glad you lost. Now you can spend more time with me!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 05:50:29 PM »

He always has something interesting to say. Stop insulting him.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 12:29:35 PM »

I think the lesson we should all have absorbed here, in lieu of recent events, is that electing Andrews for Co-Presidents, with their message of love, respect, dignity, and consistency(love) is the best thing this country could ever have done. When two men who love each other as intensely as we do are in charge, you know you are in good hands.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »

If who? It was clear we were running a while ago. And we won by a landslide. Our voters chose love. They chose respect. They chose dignity.

I love you, Andrew.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 01:41:41 PM »

So you'll have a job for me when I moved to Texas?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies