Minneapolis cops slowly murder handcuffed man in front of crowd
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:35:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Minneapolis cops slowly murder handcuffed man in front of crowd
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43
Author Topic: Minneapolis cops slowly murder handcuffed man in front of crowd  (Read 46052 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2020, 09:56:03 PM »

Funny to see MSNBC and other news agencies give out headlines like "MSP protesters met with tear gas", while in reality the protesters are out acting like animals, looting and attacking cops. In situations like these, the CCP model actually works pretty well.

Dude, we aren't stupid.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2020, 09:56:38 PM »

Tomi Lahren is being attacked for not commenting on the Floyd killing, but the looting that we see right now.

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/1265829956405387264
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2020, 10:02:34 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2020, 10:19:45 PM by lfromnj »

More peaceful protests, Tear gas is 100% usable here in this SPECIFIC location,  Screw LOOTERS !.

Why does the MSM have to cover up everything ?
Atlas was more mad over a effigy than this.

Can a single atlas poster tell me any damage said Shutdown protesters caused?
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2020, 10:15:05 PM »

Broken windows can be fixed and shelves restocked but the numerous black people who have died by the hands of police officers will never come back. At this point, who gives a crap? The Target will get fixed. When will innocent black people stop being killed though, that's the more pressing concern I reckon.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2020, 10:34:27 PM »

Funny to see MSNBC and other news agencies give out headlines like "MSP protesters met with tear gas", while in reality the protesters are out acting like animals, looting and attacking cops. In situations like these, the CCP model actually works pretty well.
Embracing fascism without a hint of cognitive dissonance...I'm not surprised.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2020, 10:36:23 PM »

Broken windows can be fixed and shelves restocked but the numerous black people who have died by the hands of police officers will never come back. At this point, who gives a crap? The Target will get fixed. When will innocent black people stop being killed though, that's the more pressing concern I reckon.

I mean, point taken I guess, but how do you know who owns these stores?  They could be people absolutely outraged by this tragedy and doing all they can to make a difference...
indietraveler

« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2020, 10:49:05 PM »

Rioting and damaging property is a bad look and hurts the cause of those peacefully protesting, but if you're more concerned with a window being broken than cops repeatedly killing black people you can miss me with anything else you have to say on this topic.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2020, 10:57:37 PM »

Anybody who defends the cops = massive HP

Anybody who defends the looters = massive HP

Anybody who defends the non violent protestors = massive FF
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2020, 10:59:26 PM »

I mean, point taken I guess, but how do you know who owns these stores?  They could be people absolutely outraged by this tragedy and doing all they can to make a difference...

Respectfully, how many peaceful protests need to happen before the powers at be do something?

There have been hundreds of peaceful protests about police brutality yet black people keep getting killed. What are they supposed to do?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2020, 11:12:59 PM »

Respectfully, how many peaceful protests need to happen before the powers at be do something?

There have been hundreds of peaceful protests about police brutality yet black people keep getting killed. What are they supposed to do?
This?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2020, 11:42:50 PM »

Officially not him.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/make-whites-great-again-hat/

The cop at the Trump rally is also not him.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/police-minnesota-trump-rally/
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2020, 01:33:45 AM »

Apparently social distancing doesn’t apply to liberal “protestors”.

These guys should be recorded and denied medical treatment in the event of a shortage, just like the anti-lockdown protestors. You act ridiculous, you face the consequences.
This is not the right time for any type of physical protest (with reasonable limitations) and it is certainly not the right time to loot stores and break windows to own the “evil fascist police scum”.

And yes, the police involved in the original incident should be arrested. That doesn’t give you a pass to loot a store while spreading a deadly virus.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2020, 01:43:52 AM »

You still aren't listing a single valid reason to destroy property.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2020, 01:47:33 AM »

I mean, point taken I guess, but how do you know who owns these stores?  They could be people absolutely outraged by this tragedy and doing all they can to make a difference...

You still aren't listing a single valid reason to destroy property.

TBF destroying a cop car is a moderately valid emotional reaction to this strictly in Minneapolis. I think its extremely stupid and a waste of money but morally it makes a degree of sense. What doesn't make sense is looting a Target.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2020, 02:02:33 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 02:43:11 AM by ProudModerate2 »

Anybody who defends the cops = massive HP

Anybody who defends the looters = massive HP

Anybody who defends the non violent protestors = massive FF

I agree with this, but the only difference is that I would write "Anybody who defends these cops = massive HP."
Not all cops are bad/HP. The vast majority do their job correctly and do care about the people within their communities. The job is not easy. Unfortunately, a few bad apples make the entire system look corrupt, but they are not all like that. I know and have known police officers in my life, and they are nothing like that heartless and inhuman officer in this video.
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2020, 02:06:36 AM »

Moral of the story:  don't try to pay with forged legal tender.

Moral of the story #2:  don't resist arrest if caught.

He fought the law.  And the law won.

It's really not that hard to understand.  
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2020, 02:12:27 AM »

None of those are reasons for a cop to kill you when you are already handcuffed and on the ground.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2020, 02:24:14 AM »

Damn looks like pawn shop owner shot a looter. If the story is true
MASSIVE FF
Roof Korean 2.0
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2020, 02:33:24 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 02:42:38 AM by lfromnj »

Wow I love America at times. Two white and black men working together to prevent looters. Obviously is the black men weren't there everyone on atlas would call these 2 protectors racists white supremacists.
Anyway massive respect.
Atlas also tells me you would never need a gun to defend yourself or others and cops can do it..
These two men look like your stereotypical gun weirdos yet here they are saving the city.
2nd amendment is clearly useless and arcane.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2020, 03:05:13 AM »

Yellow avatars care more about windows than black lives
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2020, 03:19:44 AM »

Yellow avatars care more about windows than black lives
If a police officer kills somebody in a racist wrong way 2 blocks over and a riot breaks out, that doesn't make it okay gor rioters to come to my business and break my windows and steal my property. I'll probably scare the rioters off with a weapon and would be justified in doing so.
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2020, 03:44:14 AM »

It really isn't that hard to understand but yet you drop this cringe take
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2020, 04:01:57 AM »

Please change your avatar to blue.

Actually given what other blue avatars have said, grey might be most appropriate.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2020, 05:40:01 AM »

Regarding the looters, the job to stop them lies with the police, not with armed vigilante justice.

The riots can and should be supressed by the police and it makes no favours to the people fighting for justice and their cause.

Also using "muh property damage" to somehow say the claim of justice in policing and condemnation of this manslaughter is invalid is insane
Panda Express

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2020, 06:18:51 AM »

Boy, things aren't going well in the ol' U.S. of A. these days
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies