MSNBC online Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:48:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  MSNBC online Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MSNBC online Poll  (Read 9535 times)
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 29, 2004, 12:59:47 AM »

I have noticed that MSNBC has been conducting a nonscientific poll online for months now.  Just go to MSNBC and then go to Politics and click on one of the stories and vote.  They reset the poll every 2 weeks or so.  I have noticed that everytime that there is at least 250,000 samples taken.  And everytime, Kerry beats Bush by the minimum of 17 to 28 points.  I know this is a nonscientific poll, but it seems pretty accurate.  Anyone can vote on this poll, and you can only vote 1 time until the poll resets in 2 weeks.  All you have to do is click on the candidate and you can see the results.  Right now, Kerry is ahead by 30 points with 120,000 samples.  Is this poll reliable?  Can anyone explain.

you gotta be kidding, right?  get over there and read the fine print on the poll again, if you're not.  and enroll in a statistics course, quickly.  don't wait for the fall, man.  you're going to need all your waking hours to pass it, clearly, so do it in the summer, so you won't have to worry about that and your other hard classes like basket weaving and physical education at the same time.

AGAIN with the bashing of the basket weaving class. GET OFF ITS BACK, Angus! I only got a B+! It's not that easy.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2004, 01:10:27 AM »

I did, and they all hissed and shunned me. God knows why.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies