The Institute of Funny Partial Thread Titles You've Seen on Atlas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:58:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Institute of Funny Partial Thread Titles You've Seen on Atlas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Institute of Funny Partial Thread Titles You've Seen on Atlas  (Read 138598 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: November 03, 2021, 06:51:06 PM »

Users are bring dramatic as Usually 160 seat scenario for D's, safe R H, over dramatizing an Election loss in VA by T Mac by half a pt, if Newsom lost we would of had a better nominee in 2022 abd he got everyone excited over a stimulus check he only passed out to people whom worked, Unemployment or SSA people they were left out
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 07:32:20 AM »

Prez Johnson and some Atlas users think Ron Johnson is a Juggernaut he isn't pbower2A says he will lose and this state elected Tammy Baldwin Ron Johnson praised Insurrectionists and beat Feingold while Scott Walker and Paul Ryan were in office they're no longer in office

Ron Johnson hasn't lead in a single poll
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 09:46:15 PM »

It's my own quote but it's Funny that pbower2A EVERYDAY HAS DISAPPEARED YET AGAIN

He stopped even posting, I know he is scrolling these threads but he isn't responding because he has other accounts
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 05:36:46 PM »

More polls come out spelling bad news for Rs since the insurrection Commission, 1 more Sen vote and 218H vote we get DC Statehood but Manchin is opposed to DC STATEHOOD, so we need 52/48, we have FL, MO, OH and NC and KY and OK, AK
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 11:29:05 AM »
« Edited: January 13, 2023, 11:34:53 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Just think 11/2/22 the Documents were found and D's now have their own documents scandal and we now have an R H that's that, I guess a Filibuster proof Trifecta was never gonna happen and anyways if Ds are in the Minority how will they stop R Bill from becoming Law

I am not saying that's D's won't get a Filibuster proof Trifecta but it's not on the cards right now, because this is gonna hurt Biden in rural America and we lost Ryan Sen seat without this scandal anyways

The Press Secretary continues to blink her eyes when faced with tough question where is Harris, just like you know a person is lying when Larry Craig said I am not gay repeat, and she blinks her eyes

I deleted my signature because it was for a Filibuster proof Trifecta not a normal Eday
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 05:52:08 PM »
« Edited: October 22, 2023, 05:55:14 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Olawakandi spots out lies we still replicated the blue wall in 9 inflation and it's 5 percentage pts inflation and it's the same blue wall map.

Oakland has 900 SRO Apartments that I couldn't get in Chicago Heights.

These are some of the Atlas users except TCheke that got Fetterman losing wrong and are they looking for Section 8 apparently not because they are probably middle class

I miss my family but I made contact with my dad's people and they said see you at Family reunion

If you do Swagbucks you get coupons that's not taxed and no shipping charge when you buy apparal or food but are utilities rising yes not clothes or food ANYMORE
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies