Favourite State REAL, PROPER FINALS (3rd time lucky) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:57:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favourite State REAL, PROPER FINALS (3rd time lucky) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You may vote up to three times.
California

Florida

Georgia

Illinois

Maryland

Massachusetts

Minnesota

New York

Oregon

Puerto Rico

Texas

Washington

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Favourite State REAL, PROPER FINALS (3rd time lucky)  (Read 5220 times)
J-Mann
United States

« on: October 29, 2004, 11:38:43 PM »

BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  I refuse to vote.  The great state of Kansas didn't make it into the finals!!!!!!!!!!
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 11:48:50 PM »

BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!  I refuse to vote.  The great state of Kansas didn't make it into the finals!!!!!!!!!!

I like Kansas. I've been to Witchita and Newton. Both great areas of the state..pretty boring landscape but the beef is cheap and very very good. Smiley Hey, are they still giving away that free land there?

Free land abounds in this state.  In fact, my hometown of Kanopolis gives away free plots of land.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 11:52:18 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2004, 03:21:39 AM by J-Mann »

I like Kansas. I've been to Witchita and Newton. Both great areas of the state..pretty boring landscape but the beef is cheap and very very good. Smiley Hey, are they still giving away that free land there?

Free land abounds in this state.  In fact, my hometown of Kanopolis gives away free plots of land.

I saw it on Fox News or some station. No taxes or anything. You just have to build a house on the land within a year.

All of Ellsworth County has a free land program.  It's brought in quite a few people, so I hear, though I'm living in Riley County at this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies