Trump: Might pull out of the WTO and thinks the EU was created to beat the USA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:58:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: Might pull out of the WTO and thinks the EU was created to beat the USA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: Might pull out of the WTO and thinks the EU was created to beat the USA  (Read 1532 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« on: July 24, 2016, 11:50:34 AM »

Trump is right.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 12:11:40 PM »

Whatever you might think of the WTO, a unilateral pullout and imposition if broad tariifs would be the worst shock to global markets since the wall Street crash. I'm starting to think Trump is actually a Marxist plant who wants to dismantle capitalism.
He's not. He just doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

I wonder how the pro-business part of the republican party will react to this.

They are already #NeverTrump.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 12:14:27 PM »

I don't like Trump and wouldn't support him if he offered me a million dollars, but pretending that on these issues in particular (defense and trade), he's not saying what many American voters are thinking is part of why he's getting as much support as he is.
True. He is saying what lots of people think. People who don't have any idea what they are talking about.

All of this is moot anyway. It only serves to attract votes. None of that is ever going to pass Congress, anyway.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 12:15:08 PM »

Whatever you might think of the WTO, a unilateral pullout and imposition if broad tariifs would be the worst shock to global markets since the wall Street crash. I'm starting to think Trump is actually a Marxist plant who wants to dismantle capitalism.
He's not. He just doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

I wonder how the pro-business part of the republican party will react to this.

They are already #NeverTrump.

I don't think so. If they were, Trumps numbers would be significantly lower at this point.

A lot of Dems and Indies want to make America great again.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 01:26:08 PM »

The U.S.-European alliance is what has guaranteed world peace among the major powers for 60 years. I want to see it continue as long as possible.

It is rotten to the core.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies