Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:36:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun  (Read 7212 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: August 11, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
« edited: August 11, 2014, 10:05:45 AM by Grumps »

Dispatcher: Black man with a gun at WalMart! 

Fycking idiot weekend warriors.  Roll Eyes
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:42:29 AM »

Why do headline writers like to overstate things?  Air guns are not toys, tho I will admit some mistakenly think so, apparently including the victim here.

He was holding an air gun being sold by a store that sells air guns in the section of the store that sells air guns, right? Why should that be disallowed?

"black man with a gun",   you see.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »

Ok, now I see. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 01:59:47 PM »

The article indicated he was shot in the toy section, which unless Ohio Wal-Marts are laid out considerably differently from any other Wal-Mart I have been in, is not the section that has the air guns. Air guns are not toys folks, and they do not have the day-glow orange marking toy guns are required to have.

I think you're missing the point here...

I think you're straining over backward to prove your anti-pig credentials.  In this case someone was waving around what looks like a firearm (and incidentally can cause real harm, tho not as much as a firearm). It caused a stir and caused the cops to be called.  The guy was still there when they arrived and still waving it around.  The cops told him to put the gun down and he didn't comply.  Perhaps you think the cops should have waited until the guy started shooting to respond so that they could see whether or not it was an air gun or a firearm, but no, under the circumstances I'm not going to fault them for not taking additional risk by waiting for the guy to shoot first. Or perhaps you think the cops should have shot only to incapacitate?  The only people who should shoot to incapacitate are actors and idiots.

So...every idiot black open carrying into restaurants and stores can be called upon at any moment by police to drop their weapon and killed if they don't immediately comply, right?

Ftfy, and I agree by the way.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 08:33:42 AM »

So if I saw an open carry demonstration and then called 911, then would the cops be justified in killing some of those guys?

Just the coloreds. (white suburban hick cop normal)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies