AL-NRSC: DOUG +12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:40:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AL-NRSC: DOUG +12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AL-NRSC: DOUG +12  (Read 3847 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: November 15, 2017, 03:06:53 PM »

An internal from a party that has loads of incentive to push Moore out of the race and contradicts all the public polls. Not buying it. But if this does come to pass, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:15:39 PM »

Why is polling so all over the place lately?

Polling is frequently all over the place when you take internals at face value. When internals are released, they are done so solely to set a narrative. What narrative do you think Gillespie wanted to set? Or Mark Kirk releasing internals showing him tied? And what narrative does the NRSC want to set now? "I can still win, please don't abandon me!" vs. "You have no chance, drop out of the race now."

That said, there does seem to be a pretty interesting bimodal distribution even within the public polls, with some showing a close race and others still showing a modest Moore lead.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 03:50:35 PM »

Most respectable pollsters have never bothered polling Alabama for obvious reasons. Hopefully that changes soon.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 04:09:06 PM »

An internal from a party that has loads of incentive to push Moore out of the race and contradicts all the public polls. Not buying it. But if this does come to pass, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

It's hysterical that an NRSC poll needs to be thrown out because it is shaded to support the Democrat.
You don't understand, all Alabamians will vote for Moore. Icespear's proven methodology of burying your head in the sand and calling a race three weeks in advance works every time.

You take an internal at face value and ignore everything else, yet I am the one burying my head in the sand? Ugh, thank god we didn't have Mark Kirk hacks in 2016. They would've been insisting it was a toss up all the way until the end.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 04:19:09 PM »

It's hysterical that an NRSC poll needs to be thrown out because it is shaded to support the Democrat.
You don't understand, all Alabamians will vote for Moore. Icespear's proven methodology of burying your head in the sand and calling a race three weeks in advance works every time.

You take an internal at face value and ignore everything else,
No. I don't think Jones is favored. I think this race is very much competitive.

You, on the other hand, have been saying nothing but, "SAFE MOORE LMAO ALABAMA," for the past few days. Even going so far as to say, "I will now accept my accolades".

To be fair, I would not have accepted any accolades if it was Moore's internals that showed him ahead...like that Breitbart poll which was clearly trying to push the narrative that the scandal had no effect.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 03:45:29 PM »

Nate is confused. Doesn't he realize that Jones is inevitable because a couple people from Arizona said so?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies