Resist The Authoritarian Response To The Coronavirus (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:31:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Resist The Authoritarian Response To The Coronavirus (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Resist The Authoritarian Response To The Coronavirus  (Read 15997 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: March 17, 2020, 07:06:09 PM »

he who feeds you controls you

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 03:21:25 AM »

The world isn't "turned upside down."

My life has been pretty much entirely back to normal since I got the vaccine 4 months ago.

I'm not traveling internationally, and I'm not clubbing.  Sometimes I have to wear a mask when I go into places, which never bothered me.

Like grow up you absolute pussies.  Stop acting like it's the damn apocalypse.  Stop acting like the current situation is at all comparable to the strict lockdowns from the beginning of the pandemic.
I'd agree with that if more people now weren't calling to return to the extreme measures. New "recommendations" that I'm reading sound exactly like what we were being told at the beginning of the pandemic.

Here are the Lane County public health recommendations:

-Wear masks in indoor spaces with other individuals outside of your immediate household.
-Wear masks in outdoor spaces when maintaining six feet of distance is not possible from other individuals outside of your immediate household.
-Carry masks and hand sanitizer with you when leaving home and wash your hands as often as possible.
-Avoid crowded public spaces, whether in or outdoors.
-Avoid unnecessary business or leisure travel.
-Respect other’s space and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others.
-Limit activities that could lead to injuries requiring hospital care.
-If you are an unvaccinated adult, stay home and avoid public interactions as much as possible.
-Get vaccinated.

Apart from the "get vaccinated" part this seems totally unchanged from March 2020. And this is a new guideline by the way. Indoor masks are one thing but outdoor masks are totally ridiculous, and I don't want to hear the words 6 foot distance ever again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies