When will the UK become a South Asian-majority nation? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:42:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  When will the UK become a South Asian-majority nation? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When will the UK become a South Asian-majority nation?  (Read 2692 times)
afleitch
Atlas Star

« on: September 12, 2005, 12:38:38 PM »

Never. EU immigration is on the rise and will keep the white race in the majority.

Agreed. And i'm pleased that that will be the case.
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2005, 07:20:07 AM »

Never. EU immigration is on the rise and will keep the white race in the majority.

Agreed. And i'm pleased that that will be the case.

Why exactly would it "please" you that whites will remain in the majority?

Would you like Britain to have a non-white majority then? Britain should have a white majority in the same way South Africa should have a black majority and Pakistan a Muslim majority. Diluting national cultures around the world striving to produce a happy mix of 'multiculturalism' is wrong. I'm sorry. I celebrate my own culture, Scottish, christian, western above all others and that's how it should be because it is mine. Likewise if I was Chinese and lived in China I would celebrate that. Why destroy an ancient culture or ethnicity simply to forward a political agenda?
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 11:40:56 AM »

I never realised that preaching tolerance between cultures is tantamount to some big conspiracy to turn Britain into a white-minority state, but then most rants against "multiculturalism" (a term largely invented to undermine the concept of cross-cultural tolerance, just like the adage of "political correctness" was created to attack progressive ideas) are coded racism, no matter whether the person making the argument realises this or not.

Political Correctness was created to attack progressive ideas? No it was designed to attack stupid ideas like 'Winterval.' And the term 'multicultural' is most used by it's supporters not its oponents. And before you denounce me as a 'coded racist' I have had a variety of friends and lovers of different races and faiths from my own.I tolerate different cultures, but I won't tolerate aspects of other cultures which I believe are wrong whether it be forced marriages, homophobia, gun culture or anti-zionism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies