Spamage for President HQ: Thank you. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Spamage for President HQ: Thank you. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spamage for President HQ: Thank you.  (Read 4823 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: August 27, 2013, 11:05:12 PM »

Will your platform contain a pledge to be the least active Atlasian president in recent memory? Because judging from your lackluster performance as Pacific Governor (which, if I am correct, included you being recalled and then removed for being inactive), I don't think anyone could top how little attention you pay to the game.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 07:10:38 AM »

First of all, I am very disappointed by Senator TNF's post in this thread. Atlasia can and should do better than this. Sad

That being said, I don't know whether there will be a Federalist primary like last time but you have my endorsement for now! Smiley

Cry me a river.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 07:06:32 PM »

First of all, I am very disappointed by Senator TNF's post in this thread. Atlasia can and should do better than this. Sad

That being said, I don't know whether there will be a Federalist primary like last time but you have my endorsement for now! Smiley

Atlasia should do better than questioning candidates about their prior job performance?

Apparently we should blindly offer our support for chronically inactive posters in their bid to win the most important position in the game, if our friends in the Federalist Rich Man's Party is to be believed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies