It's Been 4 Years Since 9/11... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:55:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  It's Been 4 Years Since 9/11... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's Been 4 Years Since 9/11...  (Read 5373 times)
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« on: September 11, 2005, 06:45:26 AM »

I have forgotten all about 9/11.  It was a long time ago, and hardly a suprising event, in context.

Opebo,

In all honesty, what the hell happened to you? When I first came on this forum a few years ago you were a completely different human being...

As someone with the opposite problem as you (I came on the forum fairly recently - one year ago today, in fact), I can explain: opebo's brain has been infested by Alien Space Bats, which have completely eaten away what passes for a moral center. He's also apparently tried to read Karl Marx while on acid. Or maybe it's just some STD passed on by a Thai hooker. I don't know. He now makes TexasGurl look like a fiscal conservative, PAFlyers (aka IrishDemocrat) like a moral prude, and is best known for wanting to feed Christians to the lions, Muslims to the swine, and 12 year olds to the whims of adults. And he's also following a perverted version of Keynesian economics - which he uses to define massive redistribution of wealth in amounts that would make Franklin Roosevelt sick to his stomach. So, basically, he's now the left's answer to NixonNow (aka Dick Nixon - who has now ben sort-of rehabilitated, and is less trollish then he used to be), a stupider and less moral migrendel, the economic opposite of Bono, and the social opposite of Jake, StatesRights, or Preston.

BTW, <bows for a moment of silence in rememberance of the 3000 dead>.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies