What does Hillary Clinton say at fundraisers? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:06:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What does Hillary Clinton say at fundraisers? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What does Hillary Clinton say at fundraisers?  (Read 4130 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: April 08, 2016, 05:49:25 PM »

If you want to know, buy a ticket to one.

Maybe people deserve to know what candidates really say behind close doors without having to pay thousands of dollars. This isn't a good move for Clinton given her recent history involving the issue with Wall St. speech transcripts.

Maybe the people deserve to know whether TRUMP has been candid regarding the size of his manhood.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 07:55:16 PM »

On a more serious note, after what happened to Obama with "bitter" and to Romney with 47% is anyone seriously blaming Clinton for wanting to keep her fundraisers private?
And of course it has been reported a myriad times what kind of discussions take place in that kind of events but I guess feigning ignorance and leaving innuendo is more sexy.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 08:05:04 PM »

On a more serious note, after what happened to Obama with "bitter" and to Romney with 47% is anyone seriously blaming Clinton for wanting to keep her fundraisers private?

How about politicians stop saying one thing behind closed doors and another to the public, instead?

Because that's exactly what all other people do in their everyday lives, right?
Roll Eyes
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 08:20:10 PM »

How about politicians stop saying one thing behind closed doors and another to the public, instead?

Because that's exactly what all other people do in their everyday lives, right?
Roll Eyes

It's not everyday life though, it's a f**king presidential campaign. The issues you discuss at a fundraiser are just the same that voters will use as a basis for choosing the next President.

Exactly. So what's that special thing that makes you want so badly to hear what's being talked in a fundraiser?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 08:43:01 PM »

Surely you can't be that stupid, so I have to conclude that you're being ridiculously disingenuous.

It seems to me that you're the disingenuous one. You believe obviously that in those kind of meetings Clinton conspires with the wealthy donors present to dupe the people into voting her and then enforce policies that reward the latter. And you're just frustrated because there isn't a way for that incriminating stuff to come out and help your candidate.
Alas, the truth is much more mundane. I suggest you read Game Change. It contains an interesting anecdote about a 2008 fundraiser with Bill Clinton at the aftermath of Ted Kennedy's endorsement of Obama.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 09:02:37 PM »

Surely you can't be that stupid, so I have to conclude that you're being ridiculously disingenuous.

It seems to me that you're the disingenuous one. You believe obviously that in those kind of meetings Clinton conspires with the wealthy donors present to dupe the people into voting her and then enforce policies that reward the latter. And you're just frustrated because there isn't a way for that incriminating stuff to come out and help your candidate.
Alas, the truth is much more mundane. I suggest you read Game Change. It contains an interesting anecdote about a 2008 fundraiser with Bill Clinton at the aftermath of Ted Kennedy's endorsement of Obama.

You started this discussion by citing two recent Presidential candidates who got rightfully blasted for making deeply offensive remarks at their fundraisers. Neither you nor I know if Hillary is saying stuff like that too, but you certainly can't exclude the possibility.

So you are curious to know if Hillary called Appalachian whites "rednecks" or if she called Ted Cruz an "asshole".
Me, I have more serious thing to agonize over.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 11:12:30 AM »

A lot of Democrats, including myself

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 11:52:28 AM »

I guess you don't have an actual response.

No I don't mr. Democrat for Kasich.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2016, 05:22:20 AM »

If you are concerned about Climate Change you would donate to Clinton when he is fighting against Sanders who is the strongest climate change crusader in US political history?

Have you ever heard of a fellow named Al Gore?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies