Timmy's States (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:43:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Timmy's States (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Timmy's States  (Read 27622 times)
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 23, 2021, 12:08:56 PM »

Not sure if it’s been mentioned already. But I love what you did with New England. Honestly it makes perfect sense. I’ve always thought that Rhode Island should be part of Massachusetts (I’d vote against it at the moment only because it would further put the Dems at a further disadvantage in our electoral system - though if another move was made to offset it (I.e. the Dakotas) I’d genuinely support it as one of the few legitimate reworking of states that are both realistic and beneficial to all involved.

WITH THAT SAID: New York has to be changed. Fairhaven, Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties belong as part of that state as it makes sense the NY Metro area be what that state is all about.

NOTE: It would probably help If I asked what the purpose of the reshuffling is? Is the goal to make each state equal in population? Or is the goal to make areas that really belong together? (I.e. RI & Emass, Philly & SNJ)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies