Most vulnerable downballot incumbents for row officers in 2020 and 2022 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 02:57:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Most vulnerable downballot incumbents for row officers in 2020 and 2022 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most vulnerable downballot incumbents for row officers in 2020 and 2022  (Read 539 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: May 25, 2019, 03:29:30 PM »

Right now the most vulnerable in 2022 may be Nicole Galloway of Missouri but still early.

If Trump wins reelection the GA, AZ and TX row officers would be in big trouble. If a Democrat wins, many of the row officers in Michigan and Wisconsin will have trouble.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 05:28:56 PM »

I wonder how Kim Wyman will perform next year. I have a hunch she will probably win re-election. WA-Treasurer is probably done. I remember it was R v R. Oregon Secretary of State may flip back to the Democrats.

John Perdue lol! He could win re-election but the thing is that his office is useless essentially and he is too old to be used for future offices. He clearly won 2016 due to name ID. He may as well run for Gov in 2020. So I agree there.

We may not always be this polarized and interesting things will happen down ballot from time to time but these offices being so low profile will be the most D vs R generic going forward.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies