Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:49:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?)  (Read 53842 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: March 05, 2016, 06:12:55 PM »

Rubio and Kasich need to GTFO.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 11:19:11 PM »

It's sad to see the GOP implode over itself like this. The party should have noticed the warning signs

They have learned nothing from 2012.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 11:34:39 PM »

Voting for trump is not thinking about the consequences in the general. Thankfully, the party is refusing to do that en masse.

Show me how any Establishment hack wins in the general.
TRUMP is the only one who brings a lot of crossover Democratic votes.

Yet it gets cancelled out with the turn off from Hispanics and Republicans who won't vote for Trump. Hispanics will cause Trump to lose and rightfully so.

Republicans will come home for the general. Hispanics are not needed.

Lmao!
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 11:36:53 PM »

Voting for trump is not thinking about the consequences in the general. Thankfully, the party is refusing to do that en masse.

Yet it gets cancelled out with the turn off from Hispanics and Republicans who won't vote for Trump. Hispanics will cause Trump to lose and rightfully so.

lol, trump voters are dying by the day, the hispanic opulation will only grow

Yes, but in 2016, they are not needed.

Now you are just trolling.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 11:41:02 PM »

I think that is what Romney thought too.

Romney didn't have the crossover Democrat vote. Plus Evangelicals booted Romney.

What crossover Democrats? No one is crossing over to vote for Trump in the GE(vice viscera for Hillary and Republicans).

Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 11:45:46 PM »

Lol k, Imma be laughing when Hispanics come out in DROVES for Clinton and then you blame Republicans for not turning out to vote....

Edit: Florida Hispanics are become more Democratic now, becoming more like the national average, you really are wrong here.

I agree that appealing to Hispanics is a good idea, but TRUMP can easily win without Florida.

No, he can't.

Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 11:47:39 PM »

Lol k, Imma be laughing when Hispanics come out in DROVES for Clinton and then you blame Republicans for not turning out to vote....

Edit: Florida Hispanics are become more Democratic now, becoming more like the national average, you really are wrong here.

I agree that appealing to Hispanics is a good idea, but TRUMP can easily win without Florida.

No, he can't.

Yes He can.

How?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 11:51:18 PM »

No, he can't.

Yes He can.

How?

By winning Michigan and Pennsylvania.  

Ok, we are done here.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 11:54:28 PM »

Lmao!

Stupidest thing posted on Atlas in a long time. And that's saying something.

Oh, plus the casual racism of "F$%k the needs and considerations of over 1/5 the American people" is tres magnifique!

At this point, I think Ljube is just trolling.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 11:59:32 PM »

Sure. Just remember this - if the Republican nominee is not TRUMP, the Democrats are going to win this fall.

The Democrats are likely going to win regardless who the nominee is. The question is whether Cruz, Rubio etc. won't take the senate with them like Trump would.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 12:12:50 AM »

So when Trump makes the Hispanic community solid D voters like the AA vote Ljube what are you going to do?

Max out whites. Like in the south.

They are already maxed out.

Romney won nearly 60% of whites in 2012 and Hillary is a good bet to do better then Obama did in 2012(39% of white vote).

2012 was the last "white hope" election.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 12:14:26 AM »

Sure. Just remember this - if the Republican nominee is not TRUMP, the Democrats are going to win this fall.

The Democrats are likely going to win regardless who the nominee is. The question is whether Cruz, Rubio etc. won't take the senate with them like Trump would.

Nope, Cruz Cruzslides Jezahillary while she destroys Trump. A Cruz/Rubio ticket would mean game over for the Dems in the White House till 2028.

Cruz is unlikeable and to far right, Hillary would smash him, Rubio is the only one who could legitimately beat her.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2016, 12:24:48 AM »

The Republican party is doing a good job of telling Hispanics, Arabs, Blacks, Asians and practically every minority to screw off with Trump's nomination

Wrong again. All Mexicans are Hispanics. All Hispanics are not Mexicans. Especially those who live in FL.
Arabs ?? Muslims are 1% of the US population, concentrated in large metros like NEW YORK.
Blacks?? Trump didn't say anything bad about Black people. Where do you make this stuff up? Trump is likely to win 10% of Blacks with a much lower turnout this time, for obvious reasons.
Asians?? "China is beating us" has nothing to do with Asians living in the US. Many Asians I know support Trump.

Ah, well that seals it then.

Anecdotal evidence is my favorite.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies