50% of Republicans support impeaching Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:20:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  50% of Republicans support impeaching Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 50% of Republicans support impeaching Obama  (Read 7541 times)
KCDem

« on: November 08, 2014, 08:01:49 PM »

Hopefully it happens soon.
KCDem

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 09:54:01 PM »

This is where you get into territory that you just shouldn't talk about it...

What? Obama making minor appointments to a labor relations board while Harry Reid was keeping the Senate in a state where it's not in recess in name only is equal to one party trying to take control of the country in a ruthless manner?

I hope you're joking but the signs of nasty politics that I've been seeing lately have been making me disgusted with the whole thing lately.

It's a good thing we have freedom of speech in the United States, so the party that lost the election can squeal.

Yes, I support the Constitution. No, there's no need to merely try any such thing. One party was given control of Congress and its Article I powers in the 2014 elections.

Nope. JUNK ELECTION!
KCDem

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »

Dumb racist party is racist and dumb. News at 11.
KCDem

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 09:46:10 PM »

Even though Obama has been awarded the dubious distinction as being the worst President since World War II, even worse that Dubya

Says who?

http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-worst-president-Quinnipiac/2014/07/02/id/580425/#ixzz3KwrymFQb

President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, and the United States would have been better off if his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, had won the election in 2012, a new Quinnipiac University national poll released today reveals.

The best president? Ronald Reagan.

Not only is Obama the worst President since World War II, but the nation would be better off with Romney as President.

Americans are stupid. News at 11.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies