Do you support or oppose the legalization of prostitution? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 08:25:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Do you support or oppose the legalization of prostitution? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Support all the way

Support with conditions

Oppose

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 100

Author Topic: Do you support or oppose the legalization of prostitution?  (Read 8713 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: February 20, 2016, 01:01:45 PM »

I need more evidence to be persuaded either way (not an ideologue). Both the Swedish and Dutch models are riddled with issues, but they are certainly better than discrimination.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 02:28:59 PM »

I'm very liberal when it comes to prostitution laws (don't much care for the practice, but I'm not one of those assholes (more than 90% of the population I'd guess) that likes to ban things they don't like), but letting people hook on public property is just silly.  Maybe, MAYBE, with a license/permit/whatever, like anybody else that sells something on public property.  I'm assuming that's how it works, you can't just set up a lemonade stand at the park can you?  And if you can't sell watches, you can't sell sex either.

Public property like street corners and intersections and they can wear certain outfits to let potential customers know they are for hire.

kinky?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 04:58:18 AM »

Support. Most of modern American heterosexual dating culture is glorified prostitution with a stifling Puritan/Victorian veneer anyways.

This man (doesn't)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies