Over Under on ODF's new job. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:23:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Over Under on ODF's new job. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: 3 months.
Over

Under

Way Over

Way Under

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: Over Under on ODF's new job.  (Read 3820 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 27, 2015, 10:49:50 AM »

I don't think he can handle the physical requirements, along with the standard headache absences, he'll be kaput inside 2 months.

I'd hate to be pessimistic, but the tummyache/headache absences start every single time.  ODF needs to show he can work through it.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 01:03:09 PM »

Bushie, literally just walking in place in your apartment and being up will actually help with this transition.  Now, I frankly find the American Boss Man's obsession with his servants standing all day to be utterly ridiculous, but it can't be helped and you will be subjected to this torture.  Get used to being on your feet.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 03:34:49 PM »

Can we move this conversation to the Update, please?  I still am not a fan of multiple threads about me.

There was no way to poll this in the Update.

I just don't like two Updates.

Tough cookies, bub.  You created this monster.  This is like when Naso asked us to stop using his real name.  It's not gonna happen. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 10:28:04 AM »

We should start getting some Vegas bookies into Update.  Betting on Update results could be the next big sensation.  For example:

1. Bushie's weight on a given day
2. Minutes walking in a given week
3. Days made it to work - Days taken off - Business days unemployed over a season record
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 10:34:47 AM »

We should start getting some Vegas bookies into Update.  Betting on Update results could be the next big sensation.  For example:

1. Bushie's weight on a given day
2. Minutes walking in a given week
3. Days made it to work - Days taken off - Business days unemployed over a season record

The potential for corruption is great, because our only source of information for all of these things is a rather unreliable, and corruptible, narrator.

I did say "Vegas bookies".  And there are ways to filter things a bit.  Bushie posts that reference God or Jesus getting highest truthfulness priority.  Second comes posts where HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG.  Last are regular posts.  So if Bushie claims to be 290 one day and then five days later he has a God post where he says he was actually 293 then we know which one is official.  
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 12:06:23 AM »

This was a no brainer and no mystery.  Not one person on earth thought he could handle the physical challenges.........shoe inserts or not.

Ah yes, I forgot about the expensive standing gear.  Another waste! I doubt Bushie even made enough wages to break even Mama's bank account on that!

He should just slap her in the face next time to just get it over with.  Ma buys him $40 insoles and he just up and quits during Grand Opening week.  What nonsense. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies