WV PrimD: Other Source: Clinton Leads WV by 40% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:39:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  WV PrimD: Other Source: Clinton Leads WV by 40% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV PrimD: Other Source: Clinton Leads WV by 40%  (Read 30411 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: May 09, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »

of course, ive been wrong before...

Understatement of the century.

Alcon's right this is trash, plus it disagrees with Rasmussen. I honestly don't care though, Obama would be the nominee without a single delegate from WV.

goddammit.  this isnt about delegates.

look, barring some miracle (or disaster...depending on your perspective) obama is going to be the nominee.

you want your party's nominee losing by 30 points in a *may* primary?

that doesnt scream 'im a strong candidate'.

obama has serious problems with white workers.  serious problems.  obviously the democrats have neglected those people starting in 1972.  but the way it looks now obama will do worse than kerry (remember him?) among the white working class...and that is really saying something.

newsflash:  young voters + black voters + hand wringing whites who drive volvos and have npr totebags doesnt equal an electoral college victory.

I'm happy the Democrats are nominating him. I love watching his supporters make fun of Hillary supporters for calling his caucus wins in those states irrelevant and then they say her wins in WV, Kentucky and such are irrelevant. I guess I just don't understand this new kind of politics. He'll lose both West Virginia and Kentucky by at least 30%, while 40% is not out of the realm of possibilities.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies