Transcript shows Hur was misleading about Biden forgetting date of Beau's death (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:01:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Transcript shows Hur was misleading about Biden forgetting date of Beau's death (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Transcript shows Hur was misleading about Biden forgetting date of Beau's death  (Read 1493 times)
emailking
Atlas Icon
« on: March 12, 2024, 01:09:21 PM »

Also disingenuous that Ken completely leaves out the part about knowing the exact day, but includes the part about the year to further the narrative he's trying to push.

He's not pushing a narrative. The guy has gone after Trump plenty of times.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 01:50:25 PM »

Also disingenuous that Ken completely leaves out the part about knowing the exact day, but includes the part about the year to further the narrative he's trying to push.

"He has also pushed a different narrative in the past" is not a refutation to.the idea that he's pushing a particular narrative now.

Convince me that it's his goal to hurt Biden specifically and as opposed to attempting to be an unbiased reporter and I might go with the idea he's pushing a narrative here and also pushed a different narrative in the past. Otherwise, I'm sticking with no, he's not trying to push a narrative here.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 07:44:31 AM »

"He has also pushed a different narrative in the past" is not a refutation to.the idea that he's pushing a particular narrative now.

Convince me that it's his goal to hurt Biden specifically and as opposed to attempting to be an unbiased reporter and I might go with the idea he's pushing a narrative here and also pushed a different narrative in the past. Otherwise, I'm sticking with no, he's not trying to push a narrative here.

I just saw this guy on air discuss both the Beau Biden issue in the transcript (which is not rosy for Biden) and then explain how the transcript shows he doesn't have a memory problem. So you tell me why I should  take all of these facts and conclude he's trying to push an anti Biden narrative. To me that makes no sense if he's criticized Trump in the past, including with respect to classified documents, and also defended Biden on his memory. Yes technically none of that is formally inconsistent with briefly pushing an anti-Biden on the issue of his memory. Who cares? It is for practical purposes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies