I just drove through two counties that voted for Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:32:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I just drove through two counties that voted for Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just drove through two counties that voted for Trump  (Read 2817 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: March 30, 2017, 08:01:09 PM »

Serious question: If you were to fly from one Clinton county to another, would you refuse to look out the window at the ground while the plane was flying over Trump counties?

More importantly, if you found out that the pilot and copilot of an airplane you were flying on voted Trump, would you jump?

Only into a Clinton county in a Clinton state

Seriously, BRTD, this is quite literally the definition of "liberal bubble." You're unwilling to expose yourself to the other side's viewpoint - but instead of ignoring conservative, you base yourself off arbitrary geographical lines that mean nearly nothing. Every day I thank myself Trump is in power and not Cruz, McConnell, Ryan, Pence, or any similar jackass. You didn't do this for Romney, why bother with Trump? It's childish idiocy, and this is coming from a child idiot.

What if it's one of the counties named Clinton County that voted for Trump?  Would the universe implode if BRTD jumped off a plane into one of them?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies