Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:05:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Federalist Party NPC Elections HQ  (Read 12023 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: September 08, 2020, 01:40:45 AM »

The Federalist Party is a bunch of old guys in rocking chairs, so kudos to Yankee for nailing the party's persona!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 03:37:36 PM »

Maybe you guys should have picked someone else to do that ad? It seems pretty hypocritical to have West_Midlander making the attack, given the people elected a Labor Governor but he ended up making them have a Federalist Governor.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 04:39:02 PM »
« Edited: September 10, 2020, 04:42:59 PM by President Pericles »

Maybe you guys should have picked someone else to do that ad? It seems pretty hypocritical to have West_Midlander making the attack, given the people elected a Labor Governor but he ended up making them have a Federalist Governor.
I chose to switch parties mostly because the culture in Labor is toxic and oppressive; thank you for proving my point, Mr. President. Y'all hijacked a party to steal a House seat. And it's pretty comical to be lectured by someone who bullies a person with mental health issues after he leaves the game. (It is a game, after all, Peri. Please grow up a little; there is no reason to be so cruel and petty to anyone).

I'm sick of being made out to be the bad guy. Laki screwed himself and everyone else over with his own stupidity. We're all better off with him no-good riddance.

And it makes sense for me to make this ad. I looked up to many of y'all in Labor before. It's further justification for my leaving that party, what y'all did just now in stealing that seat. Some who I thought weren't as bad as the leaders are (because they had a part in this), which is disheartening.

EDIT: If someone else posted this, y'all would just say, "what about the 'attempted' coup and West_Midlander??" anyway.

There wasn't any basis to your claims of a toxic culture, either now or importantly for you-at the time you defected. It's hard to refute when you're making a sweeping generalisation, but if you want to lay out specific details I'll be happy to rebut them point by point.

EDIT; If you prefer, we can also go over this by PM. Unlike some people, I don't leak private conversations, and certainly won't be doing so in the future.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 05:28:35 PM »

Okay please stop arguing in this thread. I cannot split from my phone but if you feel so necessitated to comment bump the commentary thread linked in the stickied AFE Notice board post.

I am suspending the ad in question till I can review it, all other events, ads etc will suspend at 11:59 PM for the duration of the subsequent 24 hours.

Yeah good point, I was going to make another post but I won't clog up this thread any further.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies