Comedy Goldmine V: A Tribute to Delayed Sequels with Over-the-Hill Actors (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 10:35:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine V: A Tribute to Delayed Sequels with Over-the-Hill Actors (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine V: A Tribute to Delayed Sequels with Over-the-Hill Actors  (Read 35459 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: May 21, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »

Hilarious typo:

If Christ is a homosexual (I don't know if he is), then McCain would support him.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 08:39:13 AM »

Man's greatest invention, Al, man's greatest invention.  And they are absolutely necessary for life in the tropics and sub-tropics, which definitely includes about 90% of the US.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »

Uh...did opebo call J.J. a "n?"

Why should they be displeased with McCain?  He is an extreme right winger.

As for what they are saying now, have been saying, and will be saying through to the election:  code words for 'there's a n****r in the woodpile!'.

No, "child in the woodpile."

No, n****r.  It works wonders electorally - you'll see.

Kind of offended yet still amused.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 08:16:41 PM »

This has become an incredibly unfunny disaster.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 10:16:29 PM »

Obama: 341EV : PV 52%
McCain: 197EV: PV 40%
Barr: 0EV: PV 6%
Other: 0EV: PV 2%

What's better? Obama winning North Dakota or Barr at 6%?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »

ive noticed that my left armpit seems to sweat significantly more than my right one.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 01:58:44 AM »

Jamespol's reason for why Missouri was "stolen" from Hillary and Huckabee in the primary:

A friend of mine, a black person, bragged that he voted twice in two different spots, as did a McVain supporter that I know.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 12:26:42 PM »

They prefered doing drugs, taking up liberal causes, and trying to talk to our enemies.

You really help our cause, Mike.

I'm not gonna stand back and play the whole "let's be pc" game. I am allowed to speak my mind freely on the issues, and after his snide remark...I had to say something.

"Prefered doing drugs," Mike? Come on.

Of course anger may have intruded the keyboard, as well.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »

I am indeed still a Republican, and I do believe R. Kelly isn't guilty.  It's not an act.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 06:06:59 PM »

I think I'm gonna watch a mob movie where people get shot and diegos go after hot dark haired broads.
Lol. Wow. Also it's spelled 'Dago' not 'Diego' hth,

I am a diego. Thus I can spell it whatever way I please.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 06:21:09 PM »

Piazza is married to a former Playboy Playmate and has a child.
Pretty transparent cover there.  But I think it's great that the Mets had a gay.  Every team needs to have a homosexual player so that kids can learn that,  despite what their bigoted parents may tell them, gays are regular Americans like you and me and productive, admirable members of society.  If only Piazza had the courage to come out, but I completely understand why he didn't.

Thanks for that, Harry.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 03:15:33 AM »

BRTD "facts"

Here's an obvious fact: If Obama were a Muslim he would not be the major party of any nominee for President. Nor would even be a major candidate, and would unlikely even be a US Senator. The simple fact that Obama is this close to being President alone is enough proof he is not a Muslim.

Two years ago, I'm sure BRTD would argue that a Muslim would never be elected to the U.S. House, too! Ironically, BRTD's Congressman is the only Muslim in the U.S. House.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 12:09:43 PM »

BRTD "facts"

Here's an obvious fact: If Obama were a Muslim he would not be the major party of any nominee for President. Nor would even be a major candidate, and would unlikely even be a US Senator. The simple fact that Obama is this close to being President alone is enough proof he is not a Muslim.

Two years ago, I'm sure BRTD would argue that a Muslim would never be elected to the U.S. House, too! Ironically, BRTD's Congressman is the only Muslim in the U.S. House.

Yes, and he got only 55% with a third party candidate getting almost 20% (the votes from people who would never vote for a Muslim or a Republican.) What does that tell you? If the rest of the US was like MN-05 (oh how wonderful would that be!) this example might be valid, but it's blatantly obvious no Muslim could be elected President today and if Obama was a Muslim he would have absolutely no chance whatsoever.

Uh...he's still an elected Muslim and it's still not a "fact" that a Muslim wouldn't be elected President.

Remember people that said a black man couldn't be elected?

BRTD "facts"

Wrong.

What's wrong about it? My commentary or BRTD's nonsense "facts?"
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 12:29:12 PM »

OK, so if I got elected in MN-05 (which I could, I would beat any Republican here simply because I'd have "DFL" next to my name), that means I could be elected President?

Do you understand logic?

I said not long ago you would argue that a Muslim couldn't serve in both the House and the Senate. We have one in the House. What's stopping one from being elected to the Senate? To the Presidency? You really are an absolutely dumbass.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Who are the other Muslim Congressmen?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »

The fact that there is no state demographically similar to a district that has elected a Muslim.

And if we're going simply by demographics, a black man wouldn't be elected (assuming we're just going on race as you're just going on religion).

Because it scares some people but scare tactics don't always work.

And what does that mean? People change their minds. Remember when people weren't going to vote for Obama?

Oh, good. I forgot that guy. So now we're on track to have more Muslims elected. Soon we'll have one in the Senate, further debunking your stupidity. Thanks for that bit of information.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 02:38:37 PM »

Yes, thats like saying I am Catholic because my last name is Welsh, and people in Welsh are most Catholic.

I always have a hard time understanding his posts

Well, the grammar is the least of the problems with that sentence.....seeing as how catholicism is far from the most common religion in Wales.

Yeah, I was just about to post that. Estimates show that about 3% of the Welsh are Roman Catholic.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »

(btw, Josh's surname is Craddock, right [qm]. Craddock isn't a Welsh surname; it's Midlands)

Maybe one of Josh's ancestors went to a Welsh Catholic leadership conference?

Wow. That one gained a literal LOL from me.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 11:27:18 AM »

Jizz-Jab has a heavily pro-Republican bias.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »

The Owning of an Idiot - https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=77881.0
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 12:01:29 AM »

I apologize if this was already added...

I would never be embarrassed as an American to call John McCain my President. 

I would be beyond disgusted to think of that murderer and war criminal as our President. Just as bad as Bush is now.

That is un-called for! How dare you say that about someone who fought and almost gave his life for America. You sir are a sumg bag.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »

No, I'm pretty sure I meant the thread that I posted. You got bitched up, son.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies