Trump: "She's the Devil"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:34:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "She's the Devil"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump: "She's the Devil"  (Read 1631 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 02:55:54 PM »

(Really?  This far in and nobody else made this reference?)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 03:13:50 PM »

(Really?  This far in and nobody else made this reference?)

Only because the average on here is about 6.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2016, 04:40:02 PM »

It's time to "run to the hills .... run for your lives."

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 05:17:36 PM »

As always, Atlas doesn't get it.

I don't think any of you red, green, orange and faux "blue" avatars really know how Trump's base feels about Untrustworthy, Lyin' Crooked Hillary!

Trump really doesn't care about you. Nor shouuld he. You guys are useless to him. He knows you're ready! to be in the tank for a crook.

His message goes at those sane Americans that find Hillary! to be the untrustworthy, lyin' crook that she is. That number is in the 60s. Do the math.

That's not math, that's you putting out an arbitrary number and claiming it as fact. The numbers we have, also known as polls, put Trump at an average of 42%. As it turns out, playing to a base built by hatred and fear doesn't form a winning coalition.
It's not an arbitrary number when it comes to the untrustworthy numbers Hillary! She has a legitimate honesty issue. Trump would be a fool not to exploit it.

If you don't think for a second that Republicans despise Hillary! as much as you don't like Trump, you're kidding yourselves.

And according to the latest CNN poll, Clinton's untrustworthy number is exactly the same as Trump, with both at 64%. That's not an advantage. An advantage is what Clinton has in every other category in that poll, including experienced, in touch with problems of ordinary Americans, proud to have as president, running for the good of the country, and will unite the country.
A Clinton is just in touch with a Clinton. And I am not talking about in the bedroom that Hill and Bill don't share.

They are a bunch of influence-peddling crooks.

In your opinion, which as I just pointed out is one not shared by the majority of Americans. Thank you though for demonstrating once again that you have nothing to fall back on but attacks when the data ruins your narrative.
Nearly two-in-three think that Hillary is a corrupt liar. Of course Trump is exploiting that. He's not stupid.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 05:23:47 PM »

I don't think any of you red, green, orange and faux "blue" avatars really know how Trump's base feels about Untrustworthy, Lyin' Crooked Hillary!

Trump really doesn't care about you. Nor shouuld he. You guys are useless to him. He knows you're ready! to be in the tank for a crook.

His message goes at those sane Americans that find Hillary! to be the untrustworthy, lyin' crook that she is. That number is in the 60s. Do the math.

That's not math, that's you putting out an arbitrary number and claiming it as fact. The numbers we have, also known as polls, put Trump at an average of 42%. As it turns out, playing to a base built by hatred and fear doesn't form a winning coalition.
It's not an arbitrary number when it comes to the untrustworthy numbers Hillary! She has a legitimate honesty issue. Trump would be a fool not to exploit it.

If you don't think for a second that Republicans despise Hillary! as much as you don't like Trump, you're kidding yourselves.

And according to the latest CNN poll, Clinton's untrustworthy number is exactly the same as Trump, with both at 64%. That's not an advantage. An advantage is what Clinton has in every other category in that poll, including experienced, in touch with problems of ordinary Americans, proud to have as president, running for the good of the country, and will unite the country.
A Clinton is just in touch with a Clinton. And I am not talking about in the bedroom that Hill and Bill don't share.

They are a bunch of influence-peddling crooks.

In your opinion, which as I just pointed out is one not shared by the majority of Americans. Thank you though for demonstrating once again that you have nothing to fall back on but attacks when the data ruins your narrative.
Nearly two-in-three think that Hillary is a corrupt liar. Of course Trump is exploiting that. He's not stupid.

🎼🎶 despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage 🎶🎶
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »

We know exactly how you feel about Hillary Clinton.  No doubt she gives you conniptions every time she speaks - ugh, how arrogant for a woman to think she has the ability to form cogent political opinions!

The funny thing is, Hillary Clinton has these terrible favorability ratings and yet she is going to defeat your sad racist fat man in a landslide!  You don't seem to understand how normal working people, the ones who subsidize your health care and disability insurance, actually feel about your dishonest, corrupt candidate Donald Trump!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 05:36:28 PM »

Wait a sec, is Seriously now trying to say that Trump's core strategy will be attacking Hillary on her perceived (lack of) trustworthiness?

Might need to check on the structural integrity of that glass house there, bud.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 05:37:50 PM »

Wait a sec, is Seriously now trying to say that Trump's core strategy will be attacking Hillary on her perceived (lack of) trustworthiness?

Seriously has finally admitted that Trump doesn't care about people.  He's finally admitted that Trump's base are a bunch of racist inbred yokels who actively despise a military family just for being Muslim.  And now he's leaking Trump's doomed electoral strategy.

He's on a roll.
Panda Express

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 05:40:14 PM »

We're getting closer and closer to him calling her a "bitch"
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2016, 05:58:57 PM »

I love how Dinesh's latest book features a quote from William Blatty (of Exorcist fame) right at the top. 
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 06:04:32 PM »

Seriously has finally admitted that Trump doesn't care about people.  He's finally admitted that Trump's base are a bunch of racist inbred yokels who actively despise a military family just for being Muslim.  And now he's leaking Trump's doomed electoral strategy.

He's on a roll.
Don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative, comrade.

I said that Trump doesn't care about Democrats that aren't going to vote for him to begin with. He's not going to waste his time apologizing on Khan. Khan's supporters are Democrats that support Hillary!

And these "Yokels" you speak of are the majority of Americans, which you despise and look down upon, that support Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigration.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 06:10:05 PM »

And these "Yokels" you speak of are the majority of Americans, which you despise and look down upon, that support Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigration.

You can keep saying that all the way to November but the majority of Americans will decisively reject Donald Trump and his reactionary views.

Don't let that stop you from defending bigotry by cowering behind popular support though.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2016, 06:11:46 PM »

You can keep saying that all the way to November but the majority of Americans will decisively reject Donald Trump and his reactionary views.

Don't let that stop you from defending bigotry by cowering behind popular support though.
I refuse to adopt your talking points, comrade. It's not bigotry. It's security and well within the purview of the federal government through its elected leaders.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 06:13:24 PM »

Yes, I agree.
There is slowly but surely, more and more "covert" bigotry in the words of our Mr Seriously.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 06:21:32 PM »

I refuse to adopt your talking points, comrade. It's not bigotry. It's security and well within the purview of the federal government through its elected leaders.

Firstly, you aren't worthy of the name comrade.  It's kind of cute how you keep trying to use it in a derogatory way, though.

It's well within the purview of the federal government to do all nature of things, but that strikes me as a pretty weak defense.  They 'could' do all sorts of things.  It sounds to me like you don't have anything better than the same lame talking points espoused by your ruler.  But, if we're operating within strictly facts, it doesn't make sense from a security standpoint to ban all Muslims any more than it would make sense to ban all men.  Are you advocating that now, too?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2016, 02:53:08 AM »

What exactly does that have to do with her being Lucifer?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies