Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 01:24:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll  (Read 13246 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 16, 2016, 04:01:41 PM »

Possibly.  Harry Enten tweeted Gallup favorability numbers that show her image improving over the past couple of days: https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/776831316981669888

If this is a real trend, it should start showing up in next week's polls.

There might actually be some increased support and sympathy now the actual facts regarding her health issue (Allergy triggered Phenomena) are know well known.

Time will tell...
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 04:39:53 PM »

So anyone know when Ipsos/Reuters are going to release their next batch of "50 State" (Or more like 42 state polls)?

I know it's a rolling weekly/biweekly/triweekly depending upon the sample size for the state, but usually they update weekly, and I'm ready to update my tracking spreadsheet for this poll...

NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 09:22:00 PM »

Thanks Classic Conservative!

Now... are you claiming that Clinton has a narrow lead, or is it tied race, or does Trump have a narrow lead?Huh

Slightly confused about the exact meaning of your post, no hackery intended. Smiley
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »

Although, I still see this new trend of online and daily tracking polls as "Bunk" in its current form, and basically a relatively new phenomenon that might well become a new norm 10-20 years from now, there is still some relevant data if you look at daily/weekly swings.

This poll does seem to represent what we have seen from more traditional polling outfits and a dramatic swing towards Clinton in the aftermath of the 1st Presidential Debate, although pre-"MeowGate".

For any of y'all not from the West Coast back in the late '80s/early '90s and/or a bit young to be familiar with the term "Bunk" here's a link to Urban Dictionary....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bunk
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies