The Office of Captain Cathcon (Federalist-Mideast) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:59:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Captain Cathcon (Federalist-Mideast) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Captain Cathcon (Federalist-Mideast)  (Read 8990 times)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: October 03, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »

Wtf you guys have such nice houses Sad

My pad:

Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 09:06:52 PM »

ATTENTION: Recently, while scrolling through the voting booth thread, I found that my good friend 20RP12 wrote me in as his second preference for Assembly. From what I recall of the rules, write-ins are not accepted for offices unless the person being written-in has said he or she will accept write-ins. Let it be known that while I have no intention of running for anything as of yet or in the near future, I will accept write-ins for whatever office you choose, so that they not be wasted and thrown aside.

Sad
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 09:12:34 PM »

But I want you to run for stuff! Or move to the Midwest or Pacific and run locally. They need activity. I'll probably be moving to the Pacific in September when I'm eligible.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »

But I want you to run for stuff! Or move to the Midwest or Pacific and run locally. They need activity. I'll probably be moving to the Pacific in September when I'm eligible.

Don't worry. Like I said in my succeeding post, being at Boys State renewed my thirst for involvement in fantasy government. I may very well be reviving my moribund political career.  This time though I plan on aiming for Senate or something.

And if you're a grade below me (I assume you are), I encourage you to do Boys State. Quite the activity.

I'm going into 10th grade. I'll look into it Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies