The Office of Captain Cathcon (Federalist-Mideast) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:13:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Captain Cathcon (Federalist-Mideast) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Captain Cathcon (Federalist-Mideast)  (Read 8986 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: October 04, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »

If you have any ideas regarding new bills, just PM me or any other Assemblyman. We'll take care of that. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 02:18:59 PM »

Here ye! Here ye! I am offering my support for Occupy Atlasia, in protest of some of the un-Democratic actions of my own regional government here in the Mid East, which, unsurprisingly includes the decision not to count the votes some have submitted due to stringent and un-Atlasian requirement!

Just don't try to be a horse next time when you vote. It's THAT simple. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »

(Our regional judge appears to have taken an extended holiday ... Tongue)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 06:36:04 AM »

Well? I am growing bored of my current state of temporary retirement. I do not plan on running in this next election cycle. However, I do intend on acting following that. Any ideas? Should I start a newspaper? Run for the assembly? Run for Senate? Run for Governor? Any ideas on how I should plan my career in the future?

If you're really bored then just reconsider your decision not to run for the Assembly. With MOPolitico's election to the Senate, there's a vacancy. We should have at least 5 people running for the seats, so your candidacy would be helpful. If you get elected, write new bills and contribute to an active region.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 09:09:06 AM »

Well? I am growing bored of my current state of temporary retirement. I do not plan on running in this next election cycle. However, I do intend on acting following that. Any ideas? Should I start a newspaper? Run for the assembly? Run for Senate? Run for Governor? Any ideas on how I should plan my career in the future?

If you're really bored then just reconsider your decision not to run for the Assembly. With MOPolitico's election to the Senate, there's a vacancy. We should have at least 5 people running for the seats, so your candidacy would be helpful. If you get elected, write new bills and contribute to an active region.

That's one of my problems. I proposed a grand total of one bill during my tenure, that having been inspired from something back in my first term. My ambitions seem to be mis-directed.

You're a creative mind. I'm sure you're able to come up with a couple of new ideas for useful bills. No one expects you to work the way Marokai works in the Senate anyway; you don't have to introduce 26 bills at a time. Think about it. It would be positive to have you as an active Assemblyman in the Mideast.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 03:27:51 PM »

I'm just telling you, the Governor has two appointments to make soon ... Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 03:38:16 AM »

Also, since I can't legally run for much else right now, any thoughts on what I might run for here in Atlasia?

ME Assembly's always an option.

I can only stress this. If you are motivated and ready to spend enough time on regional affairs you will be a great candidate for any regional office.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 03:48:54 PM »

Having been contacted by our dear friend ZuWo who apparently is also our dear Governor, I have decided that I shall likely be entering the race for Mid-East Assembly next month (?) and re-entering the arena of electoral politics.

It's good to see you running.

Absolutely.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 02:58:25 PM »

Congrats on your new job! I guess a dream has come true for you - a prestigious office which has instantly made you a part of the "elite". Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies