AT&T Basically Created the Far-Right 'One America News Network' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:19:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  AT&T Basically Created the Far-Right 'One America News Network' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AT&T Basically Created the Far-Right 'One America News Network'  (Read 489 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 07, 2021, 09:34:36 AM »

Wow, people used a telecom network to communicate with others and voice their views. Lemme grab my signs and my megaphone.

Calling one America news network communicating  Peoples views is like Calling the Titanic about springing a leak. Technically true, but but grossly underestimating the impropriety and horribleness of it.

No Is remotely mainstream American corporation Should be funding the absolute crank and far right extremistDemagogury coming out of one American News network. Let it be funded by the literal literal crazy's who Patronize it.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 11:40:57 AM »

Wow, people used a telecom network to communicate with others and voice their views. Lemme grab my signs and my megaphone.

Calling one America news network communicating  Peoples views is like Calling the Titanic about springing a leak. Technically true, but but grossly underestimating the impropriety and horribleness of it.

No Is remotely mainstream American corporation Should be funding the absolute crank and far right extremistDemagogury coming out of one American News network. Let it be funded by the literal literal crazy's who Patronize it.

I am boycotting your posts until you start proofreading them.

Insert sarcastic slow clap gif here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies