The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:15:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 263934 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 03, 2012, 04:40:39 AM »

Lets hope it stays that way so this pointless, trainwreck of a thread can get re-locked.  We don't need it.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 10:19:13 AM »

Welp, I hope you guys had your fun. Certainly at my expense.

I don't know why I hung around here for as long as I did, but I won't be doing it anymore. I'm sick of being treated like I'm not worth anything. You people try to pass yourselves off as adults, well you're not. You're all children. So have fun beating down every child that wants to feel like they have a say in the world. Because you've now succeeded at least once.
While your premise is correct, it's not worth leaving over.  Ignore the idiots, learn from the smart ones (believe it or not, there are smart ones on "that" side, they just believe in stupid things Wink ).
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 12:25:17 AM »

No, because Israel wants to make a profit on destroying the Muslim race. They are bunch of big nose muthaf**kers who want to take your money and spend on weapons of all kind out to get the Muslims.
Honestly, it's kind of refreshing to see a racist not be so subtle with his racism.  At the start of the thread, he could have just been "useful idiot" parroting nonsense from a racist professor...but he made it clear that the professor wasn't alone in his racism.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 01:00:28 AM »

Scott- you're better then this my friend. You and I both believe in evolution, but we can also be frank and admit it is a theory- a well supported one, sure- but a theory.
In science, "theory" has a different meaning than the everyday use of the word.  From the United States National Academy of Sciences
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Evolution is a fact just like the Earth going around the sun is a fact or that we are all made of tiny things called cells is a fact.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 01:06:29 AM »

Well, it depends on what you mean by evolution exactly.
Lets just whip out the ol' dictionary ......
Evolution noun-change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 01:33:54 AM »

Well he did say 150 years...but wifi was "invented" by an Indonesian.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 05:55:01 AM »

shhh man!...they may be babies but they have a sharp wit, be careful or you'll be wounded by a highbrow retort!  RETORT I SAY!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 01:56:03 AM »

The first sentence here is to an extent accurate (or, at least, you won't do very well or last very long) but the second is, uh...

You can't be a dumb f-ck and join up.  As has been discussed before, the average person in the military is better than the average person not in the military.
I fought the ignorance in the that thread and it was ignored.  It's a fight I'll have again.  Probably with the same people.  When facts fly in the face of preconceived notions, ignore the facts.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 01:59:21 AM »

oh and from the thread about the one child policy in the PRC...
A terrible policy. Hopefully the reaction from this will force a change.

Why is it terrible?
It was a good policy, but now they should drop it, since Chinese population will age and start naturally declining in about a few years.
It set up a huge advantage, and it would been maintained if the policy was cancelled sometime between 2000-2005.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies