VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:24:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th)  (Read 164730 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

« on: June 13, 2017, 08:22:51 PM »

Why did Jill Vogel win NOVA by double digit margins but Gillespie couldn't do the same?

Maybe they're tired of Gillespie but don't have any reason to feel the same way about Vogel.  From what I can tell, Vogel's tried to campaign as some kind of post partisan, inoffensive moderate (though the campaign between her and Reeves has been divisive).  She's also the daughter of a wealthy businessman.  She seems like just the sort of person who the NOVA GOP would like.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:35:56 PM »

Why did Jill Vogel win NOVA by double digit margins but Gillespie couldn't do the same?

Maybe they're tired of Gillespie but don't have any reason to feel the same way about Vogel.  From what I can tell, Vogel's tried to campaign as some kind of post partisan, inoffensive moderate (though the campaign between her and Reeves has been divisive).

I received 1 mailer from her. It was about how much we needed bathroom police to protect against the menacing transgender rapists one stall over. I voted for the gun guy.

lol.  Well then.  I guess the article I read was full of it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies